What's your Shard poll answers guys ?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
GamliBaykus

What's your Shard poll answers guys ?

Post by GamliBaykus »

i said yes.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: What's your Shard poll answers guys ?

Post by Bama »

GamliBaykus wrote:i said yes.
You voted yes
Our Ajani voted no
I’m selling my vote
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Ajani and ortiz like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I voted yes, and unless i get outbid or Bama doesn't honor my bid, she'll be voting yes too. ;) [not that it matters. Too many carebears to get rid of steam via democracy.]
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:I voted yes, and unless i get outbid or Bama doesn't honor my bid, she'll be voting yes too. ;) [not that it matters. Too many carebears to get rid of steam via democracy.]
I’ll honor the bid but there is a bit of a problem

You edited your bid after Our Anjani posted his 4 gold bid

Ajani bid the S/B
You posted something
Ajani posted 4 gold
You edited your post to 1KK
You are causing a problem.......
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Ajani likes this.
Giulietta

Post by Giulietta »

"Yes" of course
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I voted no. Removing steam is madness.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Nicinha likes this.
Mitsukai1988

Post by Mitsukai1988 »

Yes yes yes
The Silvertiger

Bama wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:I voted yes, and unless i get outbid or Bama doesn't honor my bid, she'll be voting yes too. ;) [not that it matters. Too many carebears to get rid of steam via democracy.]

Ajani bid the S/B
You posted something
Ajani posted 4 gold
After ajani post 4 gold i edited my post from "1kk" to "1,000,000 gp" just in case he was having a mental lapse.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:

Ajani bid the S/B
You posted something
Ajani posted 4 gold
After ajani post 4 gold i edited my post from "1kk" to "1,000,000 gp" just in case he was having a mental lapse.
Oh this is not a 1 gp auction? i thought your comment saying something about you bidding meant a 1 gp raise :O so i outbid you by 1 more gp
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Ajani wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Bama wrote:

Ajani bid the S/B
You posted something
Ajani posted 4 gold
Oh this is not a 1 gp auction? i thought your comment saying something about you bidding meant a 1 gp raise :O so i outbid you by 1 more gp

This is getting awkward

So in keeping with how Demise works when it comes to buying/selling/trading ............

.....................I got a PM offering 1,500,000 gold
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Demon Fire and ortiz like this.
The Silvertiger

I'll go 2kk (2,000,000 gp)
Selling List & Vendor

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

the poll is a clear waste of time, very few people are going to vote yes. steam isnt the problem in pvp, it's cast recovery/casting time and the pet exploit.

Also, if you get rid of steam people will just use easyuo which you cant police.
Cold Blood and deathviper like this.
The Silvertiger

I agree on waste of time, but might as well have fun with it. ;)

See comment in reply to malo...
Selling List & Vendor

matg0d

Post by matg0d »

This would be a mistake, lets suppose it does get rid of every AFK gathering, some of the hard trainings and fix what some people believe is the problem with PvP here, You will lost some players, maybe 30% of them that enjoy the game but not the grind and wreck chaos on the economy.
Everyone that has good runic armor/goo bows is done for, everyone else, have to grind gold/artys until the end of times to maybe buy from them, because that would be still easier then grinding for the runics/leather/BODs without UOSteam.
It is hard to imagine what these items will sell for after that.They harder to make, while more people(the ones left) will feel the need to grind gold to buy from the huge stashes that some people already have, at the same time lets suppose the farming gold bots are gone, it would take ages for the price to adjust itself on the damage those have done already.

I find hard to believe that will do any good to attract more players.
The only fair way to ban UOSteam is on a new instance of the server, banning it now will only favor who already used it to get where they are now.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Idk why they dont just fix casting and pets... how much time did you guys waste nerfing frenzied ww into the dirt? would take half that to actually fix almost ALL the real problems of the server