What's your Shard poll answers guys ?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: What's your Shard poll answers guys ?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Tempest wrote:Don't just state that it's "incorrect", then not provide evidential information.
I voted yes and don't want casting changed.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Tempest wrote:Don't just state that it's "incorrect", then not provide evidential information.
ok so steam goes away then we just do all the same shit on easyuo and they have no way to police it. sounds good dude
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
ok so steam goes away then we just do all the same shit on easyuo and they have no way to police it. sounds good dude
That is incorrect. Also, euo is much slower, so I wouldn't mind that as much.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

I voted to keep steam, casting and other pvp issues can be fixed without removing steam. Steam didn't cause pvpers to start using cu sidhes in pvp and adjusting casting delay so teleport cant be spammed is rather simple fix as evident in the fact they have "osi style" casting tournaments.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Everyone was perfectly fine using razor before steam dropped. I voted yes on all 4 accounts lol
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Bad Religion wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Apperantly you have no idea about EUO, that shit would fuck up on people all the time, mortal someone and watch them cure cure cure lol. Steam doesn't fuck up like EUO. Ban steam and keep the casting for a middle ground.
Anyone who votes yes to keep steam for pvp purposes is shit at pvp on this game and relies on holding those buttons down.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Enhanced razor is much more powerful than steam. Macros are written in Python, a REAL, diverse, and powerful scripting language.

What a hilarious dodge on fixing game mechs... Jfc.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bad Religion likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Imagine the amount of new players as casuals we would be ostracizing if we banned steam. Those are the people who won't be loud on the forums and voices will be unheard too.

@staff please make sure you think about the implications of removing stream before you do it. It will make people quit. It will keep new players from trying demise. It will not fix pvp.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Thank you reefer that’s all I’m saying as well . We used to have great duels back when it was fun
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Reefer wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: I voted yes and don't want casting changed.
Apperantly you have no idea about EUO, that shit would fuck up on people all the time, mortal someone and watch them cure cure cure lol. Steam doesn't fuck up like EUO. Ban steam and keep the casting for a middle ground.
Anyone who votes yes to keep steam for pvp purposes is shit at pvp on this game and relies on holding those buttons down.

You must have be a shit euo scripter then. Google CEO medic. Shit works perfectly.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Reefer wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
? most of these retarded archers use easyuo scripts for all their healing/trap pouching/apple etc
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Les Stroud wrote:Thank you reefer that’s all I’m saying as well . We used to have great duels back when it was fun
But he's wrong? most dexers use easyuo script for their healing
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Tempest wrote: People who voted yes, want the casting changed.
Nah.
Lucifall
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
Didnt you hide behind a zerg on the last shard you played? lol talking about people being shit at pvp.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Legacy wrote:
Tempest wrote: People who voted yes, want the casting changed.
Nah.
Explain.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.