What's your Shard poll answers guys ?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: What's your Shard poll answers guys ?

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:Idk why they dont just fix casting and pets... how much time did you guys waste nerfing frenzied ww into the dirt? would take half that to actually fix almost ALL the real problems of the server
What you mean is all the problems affecting pvp...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:Idk why they dont just fix casting and pets... how much time did you guys waste nerfing frenzied ww into the dirt? would take half that to actually fix almost ALL the real problems of the server
What you mean is all the problems affecting pvp...
if you ruin our casting a ton of people will quit. PvM on mages is dead. PvP on mages is dead.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
BeserkerX likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

no, youre just bad.
Tempest likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Very few people will quit bc of casting change in my opinion. People are more likely to come back from the pvpers i've talked to.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote: pvpers
Have you talked to any pvmers that are excited about coming to Demise if casting is made OSI accurate?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

I wish I could use my 24 forum accounts on this poll.

Someone send me the link to it.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Have you talked to any pvmers that are excited about coming to Demise if casting is made OSI accurate?
KvG dont care about PvMers they care about ruining another server
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Ajani wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
KvG dont care about PvMers they care about ruining another server

KvG doesn't ruin servers.

They run from them.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Im confused how we ran from a shard that died due to zerging that kvg didnt take part in.
The Silvertiger

Can I have a candy bar?
Selling List & Vendor

Ajani

Post by Ajani »

The Silvertiger wrote:Can I have a candy bar?
May I have a cookie?

Casting is shit
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Vander Nars wrote:Im confused how we ran from a shard that died due to zerging that kvg didnt take part in.

So you admit that you having to fight against a zerg is the reason you guys left?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Uhm we left bc i quit the server, it was boring, MOB has basically left the server and it we were only fighting the same 5 sf dudes, nightly. Also FPS is cancer, i hate that shit.

We dont run from servers, we left a bad server. Bile and Reefer both left pest before KVG did.

OSI casting wouldnt ruin the server, most mages should be just fine with it, mobs don't cast super fast. Also, it just increases the challenge of pvm, which is always good to make the game more challenging and fun.

Pvmers will be fine.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:Im confused how we ran from a shard that died due to zerging that kvg didnt take part in.

So you admit that you having to fight against a zerg is the reason you guys left?
Im pretty sure I said the shard died, as in no one was around to fight. Im not even sure why ur trying to paint this bullshit picture that kvg quit the shard while it was active. We fought out numbered for months, working hard every day to gain gear needed to pvp and than larger guilds with far more numbers all quit. I get you have ur issues with being booted from kvg but maybe you could try being honest with yourself for once.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Josh to save the day! *Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew*

Not.
Ajani likes this.