Halloween Town 2018

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Otim O'Connel

Re: Halloween Town 2018

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Think PvP should have all the bosses on a random rotation in PvP area so all the reds can fight over everything not just one thing.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

why have pvm and pvp zone in event areas, why not everyone is equal, Do not you have a PvP tournament? this is racism. why different special items drop in pvp area boss... why?
Nicinha likes this.
Hershey Squirts

Post by Hershey Squirts »

Bama wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote:tuned

You can tune a piano but you can't tuna fish
- Rocky Balboa
Bama likes this.
tank

Post by tank »

I think will be good if people can drop trinkets in pvm locations and garbs + trinkets special from pvp fight location.
Hershey Squirts

Post by Hershey Squirts »

Fuck it.

Go ahed and make it a unoversil drop item from certon champ spawn or doom drop.

Or make it stealible like inquis once pr month.

Peple always complain.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Hershey Squirts wrote:Fuck it.

Go ahed and make it a unoversil drop item from certon champ spawn or doom drop.

Or make it stealible like inquis once pr month.

Peple always complain.
I almost admire your dedication tempest...
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Bama likes this.
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

GamliBaykus wrote:why have pvm and pvp zone in event areas, why not everyone is equal, Do not you have a PvP tournament? this is racism. why different special items drop in pvp area boss... why?

And you dont have PVM tournaments or events? Dude, you always have a random spawn champion for a week at every event, so dont say its racism. Racism is cannot use pots + poison in PvP event, thats racism.

Talking about bosses, drops etc... All of you knows that hz is totally dissapeared, but you could see like 30 hz in gravedigger farming trinkets.

My suggestion is: trinket should drop in all bosses, but with less chance maybe.

And talking on PvP área, last year was totally useless, only few people gots the " inquis " and few gets the statue, so.. This year should be an extra.
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Arden

Post by Arden »

Otim O'Connel wrote:Think PvP should have all the bosses on a random rotation in PvP area so all the reds can fight over everything not just one thing.

This
desalonne likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Arden wrote:
Otim O'Connel wrote:Think PvP should have all the bosses on a random rotation in PvP area so all the reds can fight over everything not just one thing.

This
Only issue i see with this is guilds wont come fight us unless the tricket boss is up. I hate to say it but most pvpers dont like to fight us unless there is a big reward.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

if this year in hallowen town have pvp area, maybe i m back WOW. he say inquis lol ...

WTT trinket for inquis....
:beathorse:
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Last edited by Tempest on August 24th, 2018, 3:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Tempest wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Arden wrote:

This
Only issue i see with this is guilds wont come fight us unless the tricket boss is up. I hate to say it but most pvpers dont like to fight us unless there is a big reward.

Most pvpers?

Stop with the self-righteousness man, it's fucking old already.

Kvg isn't as good as you make yourselves out to be.

All of these stories of killing people 5v12 and winning the fights are total fairytales.

Looks like you took a nosedive from tip-top of the delusion tree, with every branch coming down.

Stop it.
Why dont you stop begging people in demise discord to guild you, its getting sad at this point.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Arden wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote: The no lifers will exploit whatever the scenario is so you might as well cater to the casuals.
You realize hz was one of the main guilds sitting at these spots afk right? IMO make h-town all fel BOOM no more afks.
Go play an all fel server then. Some of us enjoy some PVM aspects of this game.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
hrs024 likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Arden wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote: The no lifers will exploit whatever the scenario is so you might as well cater to the casuals.
You realize hz was one of the main guilds sitting at these spots afk right? IMO make h-town all fel BOOM no more afks.
you mean hz only enjoys pvm, which is understandable after the destruction that happen to them yesterday.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vander Nars wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
Arden wrote:
you mean hz only enjoys pvm, which is understandable after the destruction that happen to them yesterday.

The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Amish Hammer and hrs024 like this.