Halloween Town 2018

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Made In Quebec

Re: Halloween Town 2018

Post by Made In Quebec »

My first opinion,

It's not coming soon, damn it's still summer out there, making me think of halloween in august means that you want the summer temperature to be at an end, and I don't like that.

My second opinion is, make whatever item you want, available however you want, obtainable by whoever, it does not matter. Some people will be happy, some won't be, like every other imaginable event, because that's the way it is.
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Well said
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Made In Quebec wrote:My first opinion,

It's not coming soon, damn it's still summer out there, making me think of halloween in august means that you want the summer temperature to be at an end, and I don't like that.

My second opinion is, make whatever item you want, available however you want, obtainable by whoever, it does not matter. Some people will be happy, some won't be, like every other imaginable event, because that's the way it is.
That is silly. I am capable of having counter emotions. IE looking forward to an event in October while still enjoying summer. Another example would be looking forward to dinner while still eating lunch. Just because dinner will be awesome doesn't mean I'm done with lunch yet.

Your second opinion is also silly and a little dismissive. There is a best case scenario and answer to the problem that will make the larger percentage of the population satisfied.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Honestly trinket just needs to be a universal boss drop, this lets pvpers fight for it and it lets pvmers afk for it. No one can really be upset about that.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I agree with Vander for once. The fucker is 160kk. Spreading it around a bit more will NOT hurt anything.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Mr Straitions wrote: Your second opinion is also silly and a little dismissive. There is a best case scenario and answer to the problem that will make the larger percentage of the population satisfied.
I do agree with that, and you know what, I really do believe, that Demise's staff have always been able to do exactly that.

The only difference, is that the 5% of the unhappy population gets so vocal about it, that it makes it seem like the event did not satisfy the vast majority, and that's just human nature, anyone is much more prone to argue and comment an issue when they are dissatisfied about it, while when you are simply content with a situation, chances are you'll be more quiet about the subject i.e. a quick like on a relatable post, or a modest "ty for the event".

Therefore, I do believe that the population is always well served in events. I do have full faith in the staff to make it another success, and I do also believe, that the few that will be displeased, will make their disapointment extremely clear, and I do also know, that this, is, inevitable!
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Vander Nars wrote: this lets pvpers fight for it and it lets pvmers afk for it.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:Honestly trinket just needs to be a universal boss drop, this lets pvpers fight for it and it lets pvmers afk for it. No one can really be upset about that.
I don't say this much but I agree with you.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Hershey Squirts

Post by Hershey Squirts »

Make trinket quest ityem so new people that are incapble of extreem combat can have chance too at this gear.

Not everyone can figbt in pvpzone or deal enoigh damage for this drop chance....

If complain about fairness, make equality, no one can argue its not equal then & if someone do, they are ignorent.

Padre say you bring horse to river, but cant make him drink....
silva likes this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

:coffee:
Attachments
asdf3232.jpg
asdf3232.jpg (12.8 KiB) Viewed 2686 times
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Hershey Squirts wrote:Make trinket quest ityem so new people that are incapble of extreem combat can have chance too at this gear.

Not everyone can figbt in pvpzone or deal enoigh damage for this drop chance....

If complain about fairness, make equality, no one can argue its not equal then & if someone do, they are ignorent.

trinket is worthy of more then being a quest item any noob can do. anyone can get looting rights on a gravedigger but the problem is there will be 50 chars there but only 12 players :/
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Hershey Squirts

Ajani wrote:
Hershey Squirts wrote:Make trinket quest ityem so new people that are incapble of extreem combat can have chance too at this gear.

trinket is worthy of more then being a quest item any noob can do. anyone can get looting rights on a gravedigger but the problem is there will be 50 chars there but only 12 players :/
Make quest recquire some brain use to do..

Not easy, make you think like ridles or puzzels or sumthing.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Hershey Squirts wrote:
Ajani wrote:

Make quest recquire some brain use to do..

Not easy, make you think like ridles or puzzels or sumthing.
Or kill mobs to get the items?

Casting is shit
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Few ideas I feel would make it better :coffee:

1. get more counselors to monitor the event {gotta creep on those macroers/ghosts} :)
2. make exorcism usable anywhere
3. Shorten spawn rates for the bosses by ALOT
4. lessen the drop rates on all bosses
5. make the "big items" drop on all the bosses, but have an even less chance to get them
6. make the bosses have more HP so they dont die in 5 seconds
7. give the pvp zone a better chance to get the "big items" so they dont feel cheated.

Feel free to debate my ideas, I just feel these would be more beneficial for all. New players, Old players, Players from all around the world.
Discord: Amish#1299
Hershey Squirts

I like this ideia above.

Cannot be favorit to 1 groop of peple.

No mater how much do for them will always be complayn...