Halloween Town 2018

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mr Straitions

Halloween Town 2018

Post by Mr Straitions »

It's almost time again. As we all know, H-Town is the Super Bowl of UO.

@Staff please remember the mistakes of last year :D

@Everyone else - What do we want to see this year? INB4 everyone says Conjurer's Garb.

I'm sure it'll be a ton of fun this year again. My humble suggestions would be to make the PVP boss drop good stuff this time and consider making H-Town last more than 2 weeks as some of us have busy schedules IRL.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Ajani

Re: Halloween Town 2018

Post by Ajani »

Mr Straitions wrote:It's almost time again. As we all know, H-Town is the Super Bowl of UO.

@Everyone else - What do we want to see this year? INB4 everyone says Conjurer's Garb.

I'm sure it'll be a ton of fun this year again. My humble suggestions would be to make the PVP boss drop good stuff this time and consider making H-Town last more than 2 weeks as some of us have busy schedules IRL.
No to garb
I want trinket again

PvP area dropped a luck statue worth over 100m and inquis so i dont understand "make the pvp boss drop good stuff this time"
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
hrs024 likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I thought inquiz was a rumor? The luck statue is PVM related so I don't care about that.

WHy no garb? Why not trinket ANNNNDDD garb?
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Mr Straitions wrote:I thought inquiz was a rumor? The luck statue is PVM related so I don't care about that.

garb is too good imo mr and 15 dci it will go into every suit which will make it a 500m item atleast
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

And a trustworthy nWo player confirmed that the inquis drop was real

Casting is shit
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Mr Straitions wrote: I'm sure it'll be a ton of fun this year again. My humble suggestions would be to make the PVP boss drop good stuff this time and consider making H-Town last more than 2 weeks as some of us have busy schedules IRL.
No... Please do not do it.

Events are fun and people put so much effort into playing during Christmas/Halloween because they last for a very short time and because they are fun, unique and full of cool decos/useful items. We do not even need to speculate how extending the Halloween event would look like... It was done before by Athena, when Xavier was absent. If you over-extend the event period by the end of it you will see people slowly getting bored of it and logging of - and part of the fun in the pvp area for example is that there is always someone there.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Alvin wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote: I'm sure it'll be a ton of fun this year again. My humble suggestions would be to make the PVP boss drop good stuff this time and consider making H-Town last more than 2 weeks as some of us have busy schedules IRL.
No... Please do not do it.

Events are fun and people put so much effort into playing during Christmas/Halloween because they last for a very short time and because they are fun, unique and full of cool decos/useful items. We do not even need to speculate how extending the Halloween event would look like... It was done before by Athena, when Xavier was absent. If you over-extend the event period by the end of it you will see people slowly getting bored of it and logging of - and part of the fun in the pvp area for example is that there is always someone there.
The people who don't take the game so serious, have jobs, and don't play 8-10 hours of UO Demise a day like Alvin might want it open for more than a week or two. Yes... it might have an impact on the economy if it's open longer and people get an extra trinket... but who cares? Economy is already wacky.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Ajani wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:I thought inquiz was a rumor? The luck statue is PVM related so I don't care about that.

garb is too good imo mr and 15 dci it will go into every suit which will make it a 500m item atleast
According to UOGuide, garb is 5 DCI. It's not quite the game changer you might think.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Casting is shit
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

how about fix the pvp mechanics before we start adding new pvp items
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Ajani wrote:

According to UOGuide, garb is 5 DCI. It's not quite the game changer you might think.
even with 5 dci and mr 2 it is still tooo good. maybe if it didnt have the mr it wouldnt be that bad 140 luck and dci 5 sounds nice

Casting is shit
tank

Post by tank »

I vote for Garb. It can give us "fresh blood" for pvp and item`s value.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Insert random cry <here>
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Ajani wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:It's almost time again. As we all know, H-Town is the Super Bowl of UO.

No to garb
I want trinket again

PvP area dropped a luck statue worth over 100m and inquis so i dont understand "make the pvp boss drop good stuff this time"
you need to be 18 to vote =p
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656