What's wrong for me?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Duriel Deadingly

What's wrong for me?

Post by Duriel Deadingly »

Hello;

1-Installed Uo in demiceuo.com
2-Downloaded patch
3-try to connect but this problem

How can i fix it?

Good day all.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: What's wrong for me?

Post by Bama »

UOGamers: Demise Port 2593
Last edited by Bama on August 31st, 2018, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Duriel Deadingly

Yes sir,i tried it but still not working!
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

New Player Setup

Begin by downloading the Ultima Online client from http://www.uo.com/Client-Download (choose “Classic Client”). If the UO website is having issues, you can try the direct link.

Install the Ultima Online Classic client by running the setup program. When that finishes, run Ultima Online from the shortcut created on your desktop to start the game patcher. The patcher will ensure that your game is up-to-date, and must be run to complete the installation. Once the patcher has finished, you can close the UO client.

Razor - Razor homepage - Razor download
UOSteam - UOSteam download

These UO assistant programs will help you connect to UOGamers: Demise. You can choose to install Razor, which is the classic UO assistant, and has been around for a long time, or UOSteam, which is a newer UO assistant but no longer in active development.

Note: Razor requires the .NET framework 2.0 to be installed, and UOSteam requires the Visual C++ 2010 runtime.

Common Client Issues

On Windows Vista and later, client performance can be greatly improved by changing the compatibility settings on Razor or UOSteam to run in compatibility mode for Windows XP. This setting can be found by right-clicking your Razor or UOSteam shortcut and selecting Properties>Compatibility. Running the program as an administrator has also been known to fix issues, but is generally not required.

Connecting

Launch Razor or UOSteam and select “UOGamers: Demise” on the shard list drop down menu. Click OK to launch the UO Client.

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... p?f=2&t=16
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Duriel Deadingly

Thanks for your help bama! But i found the problem,i changed the client options and its done.

So topic can be lock.

Good day all.
Bama likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama is a dude
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Valkyrie likes this.