I can't decide whether I should return or not.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Tempest

Re: I can't decide whether I should return or not.

Post by Tempest »

royal kapero2 wrote:I wonder If Demise is better without me and If is there any way to recover a deleted account, which I deleted manually, so theoretically, it should be still there because I didn't trade the items. Honestly, it sounds almost like a freezing account.

Hm?
This server is made to cater to sheep instead of lions(like us).

We will always be the ones on the outside due to our realist attitude - we tell it how it is.

These trammy hoarders that refuse to help you, just remember, theirs no luggage bag on that hearse.

Fuck em' kapero, come play with me.
They couldn't handle 1 badass, let's see if they can handle 2.

Join me.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
royal kapero2 likes this.
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

The Silvertiger wrote:A forum post is not needed. Login or don't login. I honestly don't understand why you feel it's necessary to keep posting on forums about whether you should login or not. I'm pretty sure you know how people feel about you. They either love your videos/gameplay enough to deal with your terrible character, they don't like you borderline hate you, or they don't care.

Here's your options:

Login

Don't login
is there a 3rd option? like half log in without logging in?
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

desalonne wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:A forum post is not needed. Login or don't login. I honestly don't understand why you feel it's necessary to keep posting on forums about whether you should login or not. I'm pretty sure you know how people feel about you. They either love your videos/gameplay enough to deal with your terrible character, they don't like you borderline hate you, or they don't care.

Here's your options:

Login

Don't login
is there a 3rd option? like half log in without logging in?
I believe there is. It's called eat a fuckin tide pod and go to sleep kapero
Ajani likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

desalonne wrote: is there a 3rd option? like half log in without logging in?
Nah
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
michaspener

Post by michaspener »

Should I ? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Shimi

Post by Shimi »

I don't even play this game. I just come to read this thread. Makes me feel so much better about myself I was able to get off my depression meds and quit going to therapy.
Tiroloco

Post by Tiroloco »

The y are all just crying because the y donut want you yo come back and fut them alls you are the best i Will love being trained by you and fight togethers
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Tiroloco wrote:The y are all just crying because the y donut want you yo come back and fut them alls you are the best i Will love being trained by you and fight togethers
Lmfao you need a fuckin girlfriend bro x.x
Shimi and The Silvertiger like this.