I can't decide whether I should return or not.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
royal kapero2

I can't decide whether I should return or not.

Post by royal kapero2 »

I wonder If Demise is better without me and If is there any way to recover a deleted account, which I deleted manually, so theoretically, it should be still there because I didn't trade the items. Honestly, it sounds almost like a freezing account.

Hm?
Mr Straitions

Re: I can't decide whether I should return or not.

Post by Mr Straitions »

No. You went on a ragey bitch fit because you're an attention whore instead of giving your items to friends. Which is fine free country and all. But dont come crying back asking for help via PMs and public forum posts expecting help.

You burned your bridges. Dont expect the community to rebuild them for you

Still love you though kapero
Last edited by Mr Straitions on September 3rd, 2018, 1:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Xionu

Post by Xionu »

All I read was:

"Give me attention"
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Mr Straitions wrote:No. You went on a ragey bitch fit because you're an attention whore instead of giving your items to friends. Which is fine free country and all. But dont come crying back asking for help via PMs and public forum posts expecting help.

Hold on, a dude who views World War II like a sandbox game (welcome silvertiger ver 2.0), wants to instruct me what backbone I should have had to lead my life. Also, I wonder why you needed to point out that my stuff wasn't distributed but thrown into a trash barrel. Hm. Are you afraid that I might return and put you into trashcan as well this Halloween? Morto was right, you're a dense, greedy man, you tried to fabricate rolls on Pest. I didn't know you turned into salty guy that quick. A piece of advice, items don't matter that much, there are no items that can make you play good. The probability of you being ever on top is nil. I can't wait till I receive the best stuff after snap of my finger. Bitch, I am the champion.
Alvin likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

royal kapero2 wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:No. You went on a ragey bitch fit because you're an attention whore instead of giving your items to friends. Which is fine free country and all. But dont come crying back asking for help via PMs and public forum posts expecting help.

Hold on, a dude who views World War II like a sandbox game (welcome silvertiger ver 2.0), wants to instruct me what backbone I should have had to lead my life. Also, I wonder why you needed to point out that my stuff wasn't distributed but thrown into a trash barrel. Hm. Are you afraid that I might return and put you into trashcan as well this Halloween? Morto was right, you're a dense, greedy man, you tried to fabricate rolls on Pest. I didn't know you turned into salty guy that quick. A piece of advice, items don't matter that much, there are no items that can make you play good. The probability of you being ever on top is nil. I can't wait till I receive the best stuff after snap of my finger. Bitch, I am the champion.

Okay I change my mind. Want me to put you up for a vote in HZ?
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

royal kapero2 wrote:

MALO is better. Also you still owe Dylan Ari robe bitch...
Ajani likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Don't return
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
LadyReira likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

A forum post is not needed. Login or don't login. I honestly don't understand why you feel it's necessary to keep posting on forums about whether you should login or not. I'm pretty sure you know how people feel about you. They either love your videos/gameplay enough to deal with your terrible character, they don't like you borderline hate you, or they don't care.

Here's your options:

Login

Don't login
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

How is my character terrible?
The Silvertiger

You're a racist homohater.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ajani likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Terrible character deflected. Give it a second thought and say, it's because I terrorized Halloween Town in 2016.

The Silvertiger

Your in game feats have nothing to do with your character.
Selling List & Vendor

Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Everyone here knows what could happen.

1 kappero come back uo demise
2 kappero ask for help and blackmail some newbyes to get items
3 kappero stays on a guild for 2 days
4 kappero stays on another guild for 2 days
5 kappero raguequit
6 kappero will ask for attention on forums 1 year later.
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

That's very accurate. Unfortunately I don't know how to help myself. :(

PS: Why are you calling me always Kappero?
The Silvertiger

Yes why? Call him kacper.
Selling List & Vendor