Any Staff Left

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Grim

Any Staff Left

Post by Grim »

I PM’d Eos days ago and he has not looked at the pm. My email won’t work to start up again. Any suggestions
Machete

Re: Any Staff Left

Post by Machete »

i am on the same page with Larson and Selene i dont understand
Grim

Post by Grim »

Yeah tried scalene also she wasn’t able to help. Maybe not worth it I guess
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

message in game, they dont check pms here, i think selenes signature actually says not to pm her

i paged in game a few days ago and got a response in like 15-20min
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Eos, hrs024 and fluffhead321 like this.
Grim

Post by Grim »

I tried that by creating a new account. Waited two hours
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

They only care about jailing people for heartwood I think. Any real issues, suggestions, or bug reports are usually ignored.
Tempest, hrs024 and Tiroloco like this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Bad Religion wrote:They only care about jailing people for heartwood I think. Any real issues, suggestions, or bug reports are usually ignored.
only time I hear bout staff ingame, that and to place perma gates once a month =\
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bad Religion likes this.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

ive never had to wait very long for a page unless theres a long que lol
you guys act like they are paid to run the server xD
they do what events they can, and police the illegal activity, and answer all the pages they can literally just for us, they get nothing out of it and you have people like bad that just wanna bitch constantly about them instead of just going to another server since this one is so terrible lol
-Centurian

Discord - outsider#7479
Ajani likes this.
Grim

Post by Grim »

You don’t get brownie points for kissing up. Realty is I’ve tried more then your 15-20 minutes and for days. I don’t think it’s asking much to check pm’s
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:you have people like bad that just wanna bitch constantly about them instead of just going to another server
There is a difference between bitching and stating what is/has been happening

I don’t know about you but the server was really quite when “people like Bad” did leave the server
It was pretty sad when you had me and my son being able to chain champs in Felucca

I didn’t quote the part you posted about those guys acting like Staff gets paid to run the server but......

If you are going to run a server run it
If you can’t run it either close it or get people who can/will run the server
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Grim

Post by Grim »

Well said Bama
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Bama wrote:
TheUnknown0617 wrote:you have people like bad that just wanna bitch constantly about them instead of just going to another server
There is a difference between bitching and stating what is/has been happening

I don’t know about you but the server was really quite when “people like Bad” did leave the server
It was pretty sad when you had me and my son being able to chain champs in Felucca

I didn’t quote the part you posted about those guys acting like Staff gets paid to run the server but......

If you can’t run it either close it or get people who can/will run the server
i assume thats the reason they are hiring, eos and selene are really the only very active gms, i dont see anyone else unless its big event time. 2 people vs the whole server is a big task, from what ive heard about other servers, the gms are terrible and aside from "This should be changed" its not like they are flat out ignoring us. people bitch about the afkers and multiclienting so larson goes out and starts banning accounts and trying to fix the problem and then people start bitching that its going to end the server blah blah. a leader will never be loved, they change one thing and it will almost always be 50/50 on who's for and who's against the change.
-Centurian

Discord - outsider#7479
BeserkerX likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

TheUnknown0617 wrote: i assume thats the reason they are hiring, eos and selene are really the only very active gms, i dont see anyone else unless its big event time. 2 people vs the whole server is a big task, from what ive heard about other servers, the gms are terrible and aside from "This should be changed" its not like they are flat out ignoring us. people bitch about the afkers and multiclienting so larson goes out and starts banning accounts and trying to fix the problem and then people start bitching that its going to end the server blah blah. a leader will never be loved, they change one thing and it will almost always be 50/50 on who's for and who's against the change.
Bah
That is all bullshit
If you can't run the server either close it or get people who will run it

If The Demise Admin has finally found themselves shorthanded it is their own fault

As for changing/fixing/nerfing things ............ players adapt and move on to the next exploit
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401 likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Grim wrote:I PM’d Eos days ago and he has not looked at the pm. My email won’t work to start up again. Any suggestions
Grim
If you are planning on staying give me a time ( Eastern North America )and a place to meet you tomorrow and I will try to hook you up with some stuff
Demise still has a great community that helps old players returning and new players
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Frasier likes this.
Grim

Post by Grim »

Sounds good Bama. I just created a new tamer. Sucks to start over. I’ll PM you tomorrow. Thank you