Bandore Trading Co. is recruiting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
MirdontheDrunk

Bandore Trading Co. is recruiting

Post by MirdontheDrunk »

Bandore Trading Company is looking for members!

I am starting up a new guild, focused on anything and everything.

We welcome any and all players, currently focusing on building a team for gauntlet, taming, peerless bosses, crafting, and potentially some pvp/spawns.

I have played here off and on since 2006, old school players may remember me from EVP as Dead-Eye. I have been back for close to a year and want to find a group of people to have some fun with.

I mainly have crafting characters at the moment. I can help new players gear up to an extent and dont mind helping people with my dated knowledge. I spend a lot of my time customizing houses, decorating, and stocking vendors.

We welcome all crafters, a guild vendor mall is in the works, just outside of the southgate in Luna. My goal is to be able to provide the server with everything they may need, my neighbor gates to our shops nearly 24/7 and with a couple people in the guild gating there we will have customers on a daily basis.

You can expect guild events, tamer battles, pvp, cock fights, dog fights, etc.

If your tired of running around alone all day this is the place for you!

Send me a Pm and we can meet up in game. Finding Kerrigan in the vendor mall and taking his gate will lead to my workshop where you can find me stocking vendors.

Safe travels,
Mirdon
Skrillex

Re: Bandore Trading Co. is recruiting

Post by Skrillex »

Good luck dude !
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
MirdontheDrunk

Re: Bandore Trading Co. is recruiting

Post by MirdontheDrunk »

Thanks!

So far we have recruited one new member, and have 3 members still waiting on a time we match up to join the guild!