HELLO STAFF FIX STAT LOCK PLEASE

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
hrs024

HELLO STAFF FIX STAT LOCK PLEASE

Post by hrs024 »

over 24 hours and not a single stat gain. my skills are up i am using soulstones to remove skill when it gets above 50. please respond staff! its my main goddamn character and i cannot use now.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
lissandro

Re: HELLO STAFF FIX STAT LOCK PLEASE

Post by lissandro »

How are u training to gain status?
i was looking like you one month ago, then i saw this
http://www.uoguide.com/Stats

i was training a skill that does not have association to the specific stats, like use chivalry to gain strength
hrs024 likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

i was working wrestling for awhile....
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

Just use arms lore and camping. Just today I took my dex from 100 to 25, then forced it back down for 25 int gain. Worked very fast. Also why are you removing skills to gain stats? Just leave yourself at skill cap, lock everything except what you’re using to gain a stat
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

it is going up now. there had to be some kind of a 24 hour timer or something, i stopped gaining around this time yesterday and now i am gaining a lot from anatomy and wrestle.
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

I always change stats, I think there is no bug there... try snooping or camping
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
Bama likes this.
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

hrs024 wrote:it is going up now. there had to be some kind of a 24 hour timer or something, i stopped gaining around this time yesterday and now i am gaining a lot from anatomy and wrestle.

You want to max out your skills then do stats. After you have your stats situated then you can continue by removing all unnecessary skills and continue to build your template. If your an elf i would not buy camping. If your human i would not buy arms lore or snooping.

Good Luck
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Fenerous wrote:
hrs024 wrote:it is going up now. there had to be some kind of a 24 hour timer or something, i stopped gaining around this time yesterday and now i am gaining a lot from anatomy and wrestle.

You want to max out your skills then do stats. After you have your stats situated then you can continue by removing all unnecessary skills and continue to build your template. If your an elf i would not buy camping. If your human i would not buy arms lore or snooping.

Good Luck