Trouble connecting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Licks Her Wounds

Trouble connecting

Post by Licks Her Wounds »

So I download classic uo client from uo.com... fully patch my client to 7.0.70.10 like the guide states, select drop down from razor menu selecting demise, then when I try to boot up razor, after picking my client, I'm getting an error when the client boots up.

"Razor was unable to initialize. Error code : NO_MEMCOPY description: could not copy packet lengths and/or encryption information from the client.
Cause: your client version may not be compatible with this version of razor. You must update your client to atleast version 4.0.0"

Anyone know how to fix this?
The Silvertiger

Re: Trouble connecting

Post by The Silvertiger »

You have visual c# or whatever it is?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Licks Her Wounds

Yeah I got that c ++ and I'm in with uo steam but razor not working
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Oh I see... maybe they haven't updated razor. Try reinstalling and only patchinv part of the way or downloading an older client
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ShadowMoon

Post by ShadowMoon »

Have you tried to run razor as an administrator? I have to run uomap and steam and easy uo all as adminstrator or they wont start.
Interior Decorator
Discord: Guin (CG)(AI)
Licks Her Wounds

The Silvertiger wrote:Oh I see... maybe they haven't updated razor. Try reinstalling and only patchinv part of the way or downloading an older client
I think this is what it is. I have it working on my 10 year old laptop, but my new gaming pc is having all sorts of issues. Steam seems to work fine... I was just wanting to log in to refresh my houses which I did...
ShadowMoon likes this.