HUGE SUGGESTION FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN OR MAYBE CHRISTMAS TOWN IF IT IS TOO LATE FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

HUGE SUGGESTION FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN OR MAYBE CHRISTMAS TOWN IF IT IS TOO LATE FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN

Post by Ajani »

We all love halloween/Christmas town and we appreciate all the work the staff put into making these events for us. One thing that seems to be the biggest complaint from players is the boss dies too fast. My accomplices and I have found a way around this!!! Make the monsters power depend on the number of players are in its area. Like with gauntlet there is 1-5 players it is 1 boss 6-10 is 2 bosses but i think do it like 1 person the hp is 10k 2 people is 15k 3 people 20k etc. Also there will be a problem with people who are there and not at the computer. make it like inquis room.. but have it like while boss not up everyone in area takes psn dmg... and it increases the longer you are in the area while the boss isnt up or make it like a spawn where if your ghost is there and your body is decayed you are setn to a shrine or something like that.

Well that was just a couple friendly suggestions from my accomplices and I. Enjoy the rest of your day.

-Ajani
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Skrillex

Re: HUGE SUGGESTION FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN OR MAYBE CHRISTMAS TOWN IF IT IS TOO LATE FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN

Post by Skrillex »

I vote for that, a system to make the boss have more HP for the number of PJ on the area
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Ajani likes this.
Shallan

Re: HUGE SUGGESTION FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN OR MAYBE CHRISTMAS TOWN IF IT IS TOO LATE FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN

Post by Shallan »

ppl will corupt it by going out of the zone. and prevent other ppl to get in. Etc.
The choke point will just move away from the boss.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Mochizuki Shiryu wrote:shit player, shit suggestion ur trying to manipulate boss in your favor ... I vote not

Ajani smartass of Demise ;D

DO YOU GUYS TRUST THIS?

"this guy suggested you something... you really want to follow his idea?"

Not me...
Dont be mad
Last edited by Ajani on October 1st, 2018, 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Mochizuki Shiryu wrote:...
wow you turned into a real piece of shit
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

id trust him on certain things.
Discord: Amish#1299
mordecai/kinkae

Post by mordecai/kinkae »

@ mochi, maybe if you were btter you coulda gotten those castles *sadface* don't be a petty lil girl about a video game bro
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Im just trying to help the community and staff and people are still salty :/

Casting is shit
Mochizuki Shiryu

Post by Mochizuki Shiryu »

ajani = troll of demise
Yup, kapero biggest enemy in game is the trash barrel
Mochizuki Shiryu

Ajani wrote:Im just trying to help the community and staff and people are still salty :/

no ur not kid
mordecai/kinkae

Post by mordecai/kinkae »

mochi just another member of the toxic demise population
Mochizuki Shiryu

AJANI ur just a person who think about ur own ass and pretend to care about comunity
Mochizuki Shiryu

mordecai/kinkae wrote:mochi just another member of the toxic demise population
no Im not, I rarely rage on people, but this suggestion is for mess up events 99%
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

How is this a troll?

Casting is shit
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

isnt like 40% of demise a bunch of trolls?
Discord: Amish#1299