HUGE SUGGESTION FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN OR MAYBE CHRISTMAS TOWN IF IT IS TOO LATE FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: HUGE SUGGESTION FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN OR MAYBE CHRISTMAS TOWN IF IT IS TOO LATE FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN

Post by Ajani »

This would make bosses last longer so more people could attend
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Josh

Re: HUGE SUGGESTION FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN OR MAYBE CHRISTMAS TOWN IF IT IS TOO LATE FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN

Post by Josh »

This is a bad idea for the pvp area. That boss in particular was pretty difficult comparatively.

For pvm sounds like an okay idea except half the people have stealthers with alerts which gives more time to go to the boss. But idk if making afk camming a boss then being able to run to it is such a good idea either, it’s probably best to limit the amount of time people have to get to certain bosses. It would artificially inflate the number of items people get which isn’t always a good thing.

I think a better suggestion would be to simply give the bosses mechanics that make it difficult (don’t let it one shot or anything, but something to spice up the pvm side of the event)
Last edited by Josh on October 1st, 2018, 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:This is a bad idea for the pvp area. That boss in particular was pretty difficult comparatively.

For pvm sounds like an okay idea except half the people have stealthers with alerts which gives more time to go to the boss. But idk if making afk camming a boss then being able to run to it is such a good idea either, it’s probably best to limit the amount of time people have to get to certain bosses.
the people dont use stealthers they use ghosts which can be removed via exorcism
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:This is a bad idea for the pvp area. That boss in particular was pretty difficult comparatively.

For pvm sounds like an okay idea except half the people have stealthers with alerts which gives more time to go to the boss. But idk if making afk camming a boss then being able to run to it is such a good idea either, it’s probably best to limit the amount of time people have to get to certain bosses.
the people dont use stealthers they use ghosts which can be removed via exorcism
Okay, so exorcism only works in spawn areas and people use stealthers too actually. That being said, I doubt the staff would code it to not to detect ghosts for the hp increase.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote:

Okay, so exorcism only works in spawn areas and people use stealthers too actually. That being said, I doubt the staff would code it to not to detect ghosts for the hp increase.
If they coded it that ghosts gets kicked out like they do in spawns that would help

Casting is shit
Josh

Post by Josh »

Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote: the people dont use stealthers they use ghosts which can be removed via exorcism
If they coded it that ghosts gets kicked out like they do in spawns that would help
Sure but people would just use afk stealther bots. I think a better idea would make the bosses more difficult and by that I mean make it to where you can actually die to it, so it makes afk doing the boss and multiclienting unreliable. Also if people die that’ll limit the amount of damage that happens per second, maybe it won’t be enough time to matter but still. My biggest complaint was the bosses were too easy on pvm side.

Pvp side was fine, they just need to make walls/fields affect blues and reds.
Mochizuki Shiryu

Post by Mochizuki Shiryu »

ok ajani, Im sorry, ur not a smartass, ur only realy realy stupid...
Last edited by Mochizuki Shiryu on October 1st, 2018, 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yup, kapero biggest enemy in game is the trash barrel
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Josh wrote:Pvp side was fine, they just need to make walls/fields affect blues and reds.
agreed

Casting is shit
mordecai/kinkae

Post by mordecai/kinkae »

not at all, if you cant see that then your logic is in la la land... xD get over it dude, its a video game
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Allow only one character per IP in the town.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

royal kapero2 wrote:Allow only one character per IP in the town.
but then some people like me and polu or lapis and howard cant enjoy the town

Casting is shit
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

This is the only change the need to make imo.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Holy shit kapero, genius
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Ajani wrote:like me and polu
Nana’s
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
ortiz and The Silvertiger like this.
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Ajani wrote:
but then some people like me and polu or lapis and howard cant enjoy the town
No. You would just have to have a paper, rock, scissors contest, best 2 out of 3, to see who plays for the day.