HUGE SUGGESTION FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN OR MAYBE CHRISTMAS TOWN IF IT IS TOO LATE FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: HUGE SUGGESTION FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN OR MAYBE CHRISTMAS TOWN IF IT IS TOO LATE FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN

Post by The Silvertiger »

Do you want to know how I got these scars?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Re: HUGE SUGGESTION FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN OR MAYBE CHRISTMAS TOWN IF IT IS TOO LATE FOR HALLOWEEN TOWN

Post by The Silvertiger »

There were some really good suggestions last year after the town. I hope staff took some of them into consideration. I like the idea of increased hp with an ip limit[excluding known families]. Then ban multiaccounters/vpners.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:How is this a troll?
I remember u and few others coming down on stealthers to force the rooms to pop more mobs than was intended for the amount of players in th area.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Ajani wrote:We all love halloween/Christmas town and we appreciate all the work the staff put into making these events for us. One thing that seems to be the biggest complaint from players is the boss dies too fast. My accomplices and I have found a way around this!!! Make the monsters power depend on the number of players are in its area. Like with gauntlet there is 1-5 players it is 1 boss 6-10 is 2 bosses but i think do it like 1 person the hp is 10k 2 people is 15k 3 people 20k etc. Also there will be a problem with people who are there and not at the computer. make it like inquis room.. but have it like while boss not up everyone in area takes psn dmg... and it increases the longer you are in the area while the boss isnt up or make it like a spawn where if your ghost is there and your body is decayed you are setn to a shrine or something like that.

Well that was just a couple friendly suggestions from my accomplices and I. Enjoy the rest of your day.

-Ajani
I will just write it Again.
U dont even know hard hard is to code it like this. Even in WOW ( and we agree Blizzard is big company) they didnt code the raid bosses good so if small group started the encounter boss got low hp and boom instant +30 ppl show and boss didnt respond so fast and died in few sec anyway.
Since we all know how ppl like to abuse system = NO thx.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote:How is this a troll?
I remember u and few others coming down on stealthers to force the rooms to pop more mobs than was intended for the amount of players in th area.
yes i came down on a stealther to steal from yall
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
hrs024 likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Josh wrote:This is a bad idea for the pvp area. That boss in particular was pretty difficult comparatively.

For pvm sounds like an okay idea except half the people have stealthers with alerts which gives more time to go to the boss. But idk if making afk camming a boss then being able to run to it is such a good idea either, it’s probably best to limit the amount of time people have to get to certain bosses. It would artificially inflate the number of items people get which isn’t always a good thing.

I think a better suggestion would be to simply give the bosses mechanics that make it difficult (don’t let it one shot or anything, but something to spice up the pvm side of the event)
Pretty much this, pvp boss last plenty long enough for anyone to counter raid and have a chance. However pve bosses die in 10 seconds during prime hours.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Vander Nars wrote:
Josh wrote:This is a bad idea for the pvp area. That boss in particular was pretty difficult comparatively.

For pvm sounds like an okay idea except half the people have stealthers with alerts which gives more time to go to the boss. But idk if making afk camming a boss then being able to run to it is such a good idea either, it’s probably best to limit the amount of time people have to get to certain bosses. It would artificially inflate the number of items people get which isn’t always a good thing.

I think a better suggestion would be to simply give the bosses mechanics that make it difficult (don’t let it one shot or anything, but something to spice up the pvm side of the event)
Pretty much this, pvp boss last plenty long enough for anyone to counter raid and have a chance. However pve bosses die in 10 seconds during prime hours.
tlwhen u got 60x4 characters in there
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Josh

Post by Josh »

The current pvp rooms has a sufficient mechanic where the rooms get a ton of mobs when people are in it, don’t need to change that in pvp area.

They should fix efields and wall of stones though.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Josh wrote:The current pvp rooms has a sufficient mechanic where the rooms get a ton of mobs when people are in it, don’t need to change that in pvp area.

They should fix efields and wall of stones though.
agree with all the points made about the pvp area and if alot of people get in there is can be hard to take care of with some of the rooms, this post is more about the pvm side of things where if your guild says "pumpkin lord is up" you dont have time to come from killing the ghosts that drop peerless keys

So here is the suggestions
<<<MAJOR>>>
Make fields work in the pvp area
Make the bosses hp depend on how many people are in the area of its spawn (except the pvp area this boss is pretty hard already)

If there is some sort of way to stop afkers that would be nice
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

That's silly, waste of time to code, and defeats the point of them having somewhat random spawn times. Would be kind of silly if everyone got to make it to every boss.
Josh likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

idk maybe but if they found a way to stop afkers and multiclienters then it would kinda make bosses last longer
also i think it was suggested that ever drop, drop off of every boss at a low drop rate

Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bad Religion wrote:That's silly, waste of time to code, and defeats the point of them having somewhat random spawn times. Would be kind of silly if everyone got to make it to every boss.
A boss dying in 10 secs is just bad, they should last atleast a couple of mins.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:That's silly, waste of time to code, and defeats the point of them having somewhat random spawn times. Would be kind of silly if everyone got to make it to every boss.
A boss dying in 10 secs is just bad, they should last atleast a couple of mins.
wow 10 secs you got a slow boss

Casting is shit
Amish Hammer likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

gravedigger would spawn and 100-+ characters would attack it half the time you were lucky to get anything other than an aoe

Casting is shit
Otim O'Connel

Post by Otim O'Connel »

Ghosts can now be exorcised by Necros in boss areas
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image