CLOSED Quit Game :) GL to all

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amitlu

CLOSED Quit Game :) GL to all

Post by Amitlu »

Game Masters,
I would like to start this off very respectfully. Today i was jailed for 6 hours do to scripting. I was at my computer and my discord had it covered up trying to figure out what was wrong with my hw scripts. I then realized they were in jail so i paged to ask why they were transfered so quickly. GM Tycho appeared and was not courteous at all. I explained my situation and he said to bad. No hard feelings. Regardless of making ruinics if i had not been paying attention to my screens it is my fault but I had just restocked as my boards at home were set at 56000 on each guy. I go back to my house with the character i was burning runics on and Gm Tycho has entered my house and emptied out my hw containers. This i do have a problem with. I understand this is a free game and that Gms may do as they please banning accounts and maintaining the server. But i feel he had no right to empty my entire container including the bags that i have clearly sorted in my containers. Will you please get back with me on if this is proper management or not.

Additionally to add on to this some jewels that i had been saving for months approximately 6 months are all gone. These ranging from 1/3 +14 Magery 15ep to really good dexer sampire jewels
Last edited by Amitlu on October 22nd, 2018, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ajani

Re: Bannable Offense GM Tycho Takes items from my house!

Post by Ajani »

It is legal.png
It is legal.png (76.62 KiB) Viewed 4844 times
It is 100% proper management.
I have had friends who have lost a lot 100s of mils with them not just cleanign out 1 house
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Calvin and jaasso like this.
Amitlu

Post by Amitlu »

He does not know when i got all of that. He can not just take whatever they feel like from your house. When they do not know what you did you did not farm. I am truly sorry for your friends that have lost 100s of mils. He does not know what ill gotten goods i had. I keep multiple things in my boxes. Specifically in your post it says on rules they can take any ill-begotten items. He does not know when or how i obtain everyone of those jewels nor if i was on or not on during the gathering. And i was at my computer in the situation so its not like i sat there for hours. It had been minutes
Damian

Post by Damian »

Well we all know they are hiring more staff and cracking down on the rules again, for the next little while examples are going to be made of any infractions. Last night I was jailed for a minor infraction and he said he was well within his rights to delete all items from my Sampires bag. He was right, I apologized and told him it wouldn't happen again. He was pretty blunt, some might call it rude but that is life. Regardless of what was going on, if you failed a check that is the way it goes. Just have to be aware that they are fine tooth combing all actions. Things will calm down once players fall inline again. The cats been gone for a really long time and we have had free reign over the last few months.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

You afked - end of story.

That's like saying your buddies sell drugs out of your house when you're not there, and you're bitching when the police take your shit and not theirs.

You broke the fucking rules, stop crying.

Sounding like a little snowflake bitch-boy.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
BeserkerX and LEAD like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Amitlu wrote:Game Masters,
I would like to start this off very respectfully. Today i was jailed for 6 hours do to scripting. I was at my computer and my discord had it covered up trying to figure out what was wrong with my hw scripts. I then realized they were in jail so i paged to ask why they were transfered so quickly. GM Tycho appeared and was not courteous at all. I explained my situation and he said to bad. No hard feelings. Regardless of making ruinics if i had not been paying attention to my screens it is my fault but I had just restocked as my boards at home were set at 56000 on each guy. I go back to my house with the character i was burning runics on and Gm Tycho has entered my house and emptied out my hw containers. This i do have a problem with. I understand this is a free game and that Gms may do as they please banning accounts and maintaining the server. But i feel he had no right to empty my entire container including the bags that i have clearly sorted in my containers. Will you please get back with me on if this is proper management or not.

Additionally to add on to this some jewels that i had been saving for months approximately 6 months are all gone. These ranging from 1/3 +14 Magery 15ep to really good dexer sampire jewels

*uses heavy Slavic accent*

Strong like bull?
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Strong like bull moose
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:Strong like bull moose
Dang it that is a better line!!!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

You could always just stop your macros?? problem solved :)

they give you 2-3 minutes to respond, if you dont, that is your fault, and your reward is jail/banning and your items get taken because you illegally got those items.
Discord: Amish#1299
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Today GM Tycho comes to my house when i just stay and help someone with whammy armor and weapons. I dont think He comes to me for reason i never doing macros and scripts without watching it.
Honestly only one script i use is ma fb spam lol.

Anyway its nice when GM comes just for little talk.

Best Wishes GM Tycho
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
isterico

Post by isterico »

i'm an other victim. it's ok. but all my stuff was deleted. thanks god i moved 80% of anything a while ago. but i lost a good amount of mining resources.

GM explained to me that i can move my stuff in an other secure when i wish to secure the legally grained resources. he told me that they will not touch anything outside the unstock secure.

than, after you farmed some stuff following rules, just move them in an other secure container.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Tycho has ruffled some feathers. just be respectful, take your losses, and try to be more attentive. It seems like he's been pretty active lately so I would suggest just stopping farming for awhile unless you're 100% ready to get checked.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Arden

Post by Arden »

Don’t cheat .... or go afk ...
LEAD and The Silvertiger like this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Mr Straitions wrote:Tycho has ruffled some feathers. just be respectful, take your losses, and try to be more attentive. It seems like he's been pretty active lately so I would suggest just stopping farming for awhile unless you're 100% ready to get checked.
He is probably getting a pre-htown warm up for all the jailing he is going to have to do. :lol:
Discord: Amish#1299
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

at least they talk to you some, gm's on OSI would just say "sorry, i cannot help thee with that" to everything.

https://youtu.be/-mUCLHzWiJo?t=193