CLOSED Quit Game :) GL to all

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amitlu

Re: Bannable Offense GM Tycho Takes items from my house!

Post by Amitlu »

Doesnt matter this post is closed i quit playing. :) Have fun at halloween town guys.
Vitek- and Bad Religion like this.
Vitek-

Re: CLOSED Quit Game :) GL to all

Post by Vitek- »

Really unfortunate situation. I quit once before due to something similar and didn't come back for 8 years. Got up to take a shit while BODs were FILLING, came back jailed with my whole BOD collection deleted.

GM's will never know if you just stepped away or if you've been away for hours. Sounds like you got hit like I did and it was bad timing.

Enjoy your other ventures. Maybe you'll be back one day.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
madwhite

Post by madwhite »

I like Tycho.
You have my respect and admiration.
I turned one of my main characters red long ago just killing afk resource gatherers in fel. It was so blatantly obvious they were afk. after a few weeks of this I pretty much stopped logging in.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Not only you leave this server. But diffrent reasons. Good bye
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

I do agree in a sense, if you have boards/jewels in a box, I dont think they should be deleted because there isnt a way to tell you illegally farmed those, if you're caught running hw, I think only kits/saws should be deleted. Jewels are iffy so I can kinda get that bit deleting the boards really makes no sense to me as you cant farm boards from hw. Not saying I dont agree, just feels sloppy to me lol
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479