Illegal botting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Maloskies

Re: Illegal botting

Post by Maloskies »

The Silvertiger wrote:Image
I meant manually with my protector, i just check spawns via mount on my pvper usually, unless im tryin to be sneaky
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Loler wrote:
Anthropomorphist wrote:I would like to see the staff's statement on this. Like always they prefer keep the silence.
I would like to see the staffs statement on you using 3 accounts at the same time to do spawns. Or do you not want ne to post the video and proof of you doing it?
Stay on topic
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Maloskies wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Image
I meant manually with my protector, i just check spawns via mount on my pvper usually, unless im tryin to be sneaky
Tbh, I was just trolling. Idc how you check spawns. Log into your staff account for all I care. I'm just here to state that you all should be getting punished or not punished due to the similar nature of your activities.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Lmao anthro no response.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

lmao same thing anthony has been caught and recorded doing lmao hz tards
Loler

Post by Loler »

Not the same. Anthro was actively working the spawn on 3 pvm chars at the same time
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Loler wrote:Not the same. Anthro was actively working the spawn on 3 pvm chars at the same time
Nice... good for him.
Selling List & Vendor

Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Loler wrote:Not the same. Anthro was actively working the spawn on 3 pvm chars at the same time
If that's the case I want him punished.

:beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:
fish, bass
Anthropomorphist

Post by Anthropomorphist »

Vitek- wrote:

I was punished. That was at the beginning of the year, if Loler had recent video of it, do not be afraid to post it.
Discord app: Anthropomorphist#7728
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Anthropomorphist wrote:
Vitek- wrote:

I was punished. That was at the beginning of the year, if Loler had recent video of it, do not be afraid to post it.
1 week ban for triple clienting a spawn
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Anthropomorphist

Post by Anthropomorphist »

I was banished at the time, staff can enter the history of my acc's. Staff feel free to ban again. I close my answers here.
Discord app: Anthropomorphist#7728
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

blesh terra was fighting 2 clients in travesty to get keys lolz
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

So anthro got punished but hz doesnt. Weird....
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Guess he was caught in the act.

Def weird Hz hasn't been especially with there being a cry thread and all... but it could just mean that there's nothing to see here :coffee:
fish, bass
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Vitek- wrote:Guess he was caught in the act.

Def weird Hz hasn't been especially with there being a cry thread and all... but it could just mean that there's nothing to see here :coffee:
Just holding the cheaters accountable so our server can be better, but I guess that's crying when it has to do with calling out hz.