Illegal botting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

Re: Illegal botting

Post by Bad Religion »

yah I dont like that either
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

but it isnt as exploitative as a script with an army of 17 wraith form stealthers on rails checking spawns and leaving.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Your alliance uses mulriclient to gain information about enemy guilds
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Bad Religion wrote:but it isnt as exploitative as a script with an army of 17 wraith form stealthers on rails checking spawns and leaving.
Bad Religion wrote:multiclient pvping or afk pvping/information gathering.
they hold the same weight imo
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

that'ss like saying miniheal self and the crossheal script are the same. one requires nothing just a macro, the other requires probably thousands of lines of code and reveals an entire map not just one spot that the person has to be looking at to gather any information. So imo they dont hold the same weight.
Josh

Post by Josh »

ortiz wrote:Every pvp guild bots when they are champing to spot raids.
Kvg doesnt use bots like that, we'll move stealthers ourselves. Then we switch and don't use the char or log off of them.

As for our alliance members I don't know if they use bots like that, I haven't seen them personally.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek- likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

The Silvertiger wrote:Image
He probably means he's not checking them at all.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Great that u allready found that. I posted about it with Alvin like 1year ago.

(O_O) guild or smth. Walks and relogs out of spawn area etc.

First it was started when EOS updated serwer so u cannot log out on the spawn. I found some ppl training mass necro in LUNA. Same guild that was reloging on spawns.

Then bam they are in wraith form in 1 path strait from altar in destard - > from the altar to the wall on right side = safe relog.
On the tortoise - just go up to the minoc and relog with CAMPING since u dont have to wait 5 min like in dungeon.
Sure u can track them and kill them, but its not about the info how many candles its about info that there is spawn in progres. So they can check EVRY spawn in how much evry 10 min ? If they use 4 accounts.

Informed about it 1,5y ago or smth... nothing changed.

YES i check spawns manually on the thief, and i use tracking to find protectors so i found the HZ bots.
Thats it.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

They want everything automated so they dont even have to play the game at all.
Frasier likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Bad Religion wrote:They want everything automated so they dont even have to play the game at all.
The problem is that the guild that check spawns is in alliance with HZ and reports in real time all spawns in progress.

That way they guy that runs it dont need to be even in front of the computer - he doesnt even need some SMS warning system or smth since some one is always on line and will read the msg.

Illegal or partly illegal - destroys the game - and spawing in lost lands.

LL spawns was for me always the idea of 1-2 ppl that could go and try to spawn with less chance to be raided. And if some one wanted to check it, need to make a few min run or sacrafice some characers for relog camping to check.

Bad Religion likes this.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Honestly it is fucked up, but I can normally get away with atleast 2 spawns solo before anyone finds me unless its a very active time of day so it isnt terrible and with stat/PS prices being low as shit, unless you're looking for pvp, you should just do ilsh spawns anyways.

Edit: I am in no way supporting HZ just tired of all the bitching in game and irl these days lol
Buncha snowflakes
Last edited by TheUnknown0617 on October 9th, 2018, 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

I am Hz and i do ilshenar champ because i alway get raid by req and or kvg. :popcorn:
JlM and The Silvertiger like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Will-twins wrote:I am Hz and i do ilshenar champ because i alway get raid by req and or kvg. :popcorn:
Qft...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
JlM likes this.