Illegal botting

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amish Hammer

Re: Illegal botting

Post by Amish Hammer »

Whats the purpose of them being in wraith mode? does it give some like hidden stealth bonus or something?
Discord: Amish#1299
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Amish Hammer wrote:Whats the purpose of them being in wraith mode? does it give some like hidden stealth bonus or something?

It might have something to do with the ability to walk through creatures and players in Felucca
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bad Religion likes this.
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Will-twins wrote:I am Hz and i do ilshenar champ because i alway get raid by req and or kvg. :popcorn:
Supposidely the arty chance is higher in ilsh but even if it's the same, if you do 2 of them and pick up all the gold splash, that's just like getting a power scroll value wisr (with the exception of archery/magery etc)
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:Supposidely the arty chance is higher in ilsh but even if it's the same
it was confirmed by staff that the arty chance is the same, but what hasn't been confirmed is the drops from champions
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
tank

Post by tank »

I saw hz afk spawner-bots on coon many times. It must be fast ban. Admins can check it.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Notice that only the guild that abuses this are the ones defending it.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bad Religion wrote:Notice that only the guild that abuses this are the ones defending it.
only the KvG/ReQ alliance is bitching
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Who from kvg/req was bitching? Litereally saw no one bitching, just demanding the rules be enforced. you are just worried that you might have to actually manually check spawns like everyone else does?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Anthony File wrote:counttypeground and guildmsg is allowed within steam, what is the issue here?

No one is using VPNs or checking spawns illegally or AFK.
Running this on the same IP while pvping or doing it afk is illegal.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Is it?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

I've personally always checked manually. Have I left a stealth char near a spawn area and checked a journal. Sure, but that's night and day to what the OP is talking about.
The Silvertiger

Is it?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Bad Religion wrote:
Anthony File wrote:counttypeground and guildmsg is allowed within steam, what is the issue here?

No one is using VPNs or checking spawns illegally or AFK.
Running this on the same IP while pvping or doing it afk is illegal.
I think its just another exploited grey area that staff won't take a position on, as with most grey area stuff with pvp.
The Silvertiger

If we take the rules literally "that gives an advantage" all similar combat bots are illegal. So, the ghost cams at fire entrance, stealthers, candle bots, etc would all be illegal. I hope they just ban all of your guilds so I can farm leather in peace.
Selling List & Vendor

Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:If we take the rules literally "that gives an advantage" all similar combat bots are illegal. So, the ghost cams at fire entrance, stealthers, candle bots, etc would all be illegal. I hope they just ban all of your guilds so I can farm leather in peace.
As they should be and are on almost every other server