Looking for help with a heal/cure friendly macro

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Prohibited

Looking for help with a heal/cure friendly macro

Post by Prohibited »

So when I actually have time to log in, I generally play with my brother. I have been combing through forums,browsers,and uos library’s trying to find a macro that would simplify healing him. Something similar to mouse up mini heal/cure mouse down gheal/cure .

Is there a macro or a way to set a smart target up that would prioritize me or him and still function the way the self heal cure works? Thank you in advance for any input. I just started using steam and have not had time to try and learn what coding is all about yet altho I think I would like to learn how to eventually code for myself .

I did find a simple x-heal macro that I think may be able to be changed to a priority list and spell tweets but that’s way above my skill level so far
Prohibited

Re: Looking for help with a heal/cure friendly macro

Post by Prohibited »

Also wanted to note that I know a lot of people have very sacred scripts that they don’t just give out and I understand that but even if someone could meet up with me in game and try to explain what I need to do or how to go about it. Completely understand those of you that do not want their secrets made public and I respect that especially if it’s something that you created on your own..
april0395

Post by april0395 »

What's the cross heal macro you found? maybe we can set that up for you.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Prohibited

Post by Prohibited »

Sorry I’m not sure how to copy it from someone else’s post but haswel posted it on this forum called simple cross heal while it’s not exactly what I’m looking for it’s the closest thing I have found
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I think all you have to do to use that macro is to set the player you want to heal as your friend. In the steam menu, go to options and then 'friends' and 'insert' the person you want to heal.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

If you look in hotkeys you can see in the miniheal and big heal this thing called friend. If you cast a beneficial spell like bless on him then it will consider him as a friend. I use this to miniheal cure my pets. It works really well. Good luck!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Prohibited

Post by Prohibited »

Thanks silver. And April with that macro there I understand how to go about the basic set up but for when we are pvming I don’t think I would need the clumsy on para or hide on mortal just maybe a priority list that chooses him or myself to heal or cure with out running multiple binding or alt/shift modifiers
The Silvertiger

what is your hp?
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Prohibited

Post by Prohibited »

I’ll definitely look into the hot key friend heal and mess around with things a little more just haven’t had time so figured while I have down time at work I would poke some peoples brains and get some insight
Prohibited

Post by Prohibited »

I couldn’t tell you off hand I won’t be at my pc for like 7 more hours
The Silvertiger

I will make you a one key macro for healing you and your friend, but it won't cover any pets or other players. I can make the priority to for you at less than max hits or less than a certain amount of hit points which is preferable imo.
Selling List & Vendor

Prohibited

Post by Prohibited »

Either will work for me if you would make one with hp I can read through the lines and alter the numbers as needed
Prohibited

Post by Prohibited »

There is no super rush to get one I play a pretty basically equipped mage tamer and we have been working to gear his sampire and we’re at the point I think we can start doom and what not I have already gotten some of the vet macros from the library so I figured a decent heal macro would probably help quite a bit until we get more comfortable running things that are basically new to us