Regarding Champions: A Casual Guide to Boating

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Regarding Champions: A Casual Guide to Boating

Post by The Silvertiger »

I agree that once a week reset would be great.

Seriously, tho, 2 out 7 or 8. I can't remember them all.
Hoppers Bog
City of the Dead
Oasis
Desert
Tortoise
Terra Sanctum
Ice East
Ice West
[Not including Oaks]

And I'm missing one or two I'm sure.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

Marble khaldun damwin
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Out of 11 spawns 2 were boated both within t2a. And no the only thing i cry about is people using 2+ clients in combat at the same time. Of all the times i paged in game this is what i page for game play wise. Ill Also page if you say some racist shit or something about killing someone irl or to that effect. I will now also start paging when people efield my ghost since i was told Its illegal
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Any big guild could shut down spawning in t2a in a couple days or less. Plenty of world out there to hide champs at. Be months until people stumble upon them if hidden correctly...(assuming no one jumps on their gm character). I don't think many people would care at this point honestly except maybe the new players (they're getting a fewer and fewer these days). I don't want the champ to be chained to the altar, but some middle ground should be there.
The Silvertiger

I think the weekly reset is the middle ground and fair for all involved from the lurers to the spawners
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Llama Vortex and Frasier like this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Weekly reset is an obvious no brainer. Discussion should end here honestly.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Loler

Post by Loler »

Nah i like the current system. If all the champs are lured u can still do every type of champ in fel.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
GiantFreakishApe

Post by GiantFreakishApe »

Reset would work, but I think the best answer would be them not being able to be moved out of T2A
The Silvertiger

GiantFreakishApe wrote:Reset would work, but I think the best answer would be them not being able to be moved out of T2A
Probably not. Since people are too lazy to go look for them even though they were like only a few screens from Terra Sanctum.
Selling List & Vendor

Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

The Silvertiger wrote:
GiantFreakishApe wrote:Reset would work, but I think the best answer would be them not being able to be moved out of T2A
Probably not. Since people are too lazy to go look for them even though they were like only a few screens from Terra Sanctum.
People assumed they were just in the open world so no point in looking for them because the juice isn't worth the squeeze. If it's restricted to T2A people would actually look for them. The fact they were in T2A all along is irrelevant.
fluffhead321 likes this.