Regarding Champions: A Casual Guide to Boating

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
DG

Re: Regarding Champions: A Casual Guide to Boating

Post by DG »

I have to ask,why should other players spend hours on looking for these bosses in the middle of the sea?What if these bosses in the middle of the sea are blocked by other boats and cant be touched?

In this case,boating bosses away is merely a method of griefing.Nothing more.Gms should not stand idly by.

IMO,T2A bosses can be boated away,but wiil be teleported back to the altar as soon as they are out of combat for 20-30 minutes.
Nicinha, Tagima and coveiro like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Alhimikut wrote:You all complain about a lack of events and ever growing boredom and when a nice treasure hunting event has been gracefully granted to you by the fair players of Demise all you do is cry and complain instead of living the adventure.... wind in your hair, sea salt on your skin, sun in the air and the ultimate freedom that boating can give you! No wonder the champions of T2A have left their boring chores and went on a sea adventure and only the Lord Oaks being so good and forgiving in nature has left to oversee the forests.
ahh the hz trash is here to defend their actions.
Nicinha likes this.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Tycho works for Hz.
Vitek- and ortiz like this.
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

Staff is bullshit period!

no point making a post or wasting your time on this shit. no wonder Xavier abandoned such a terrible server. majority of the staff are in hz!

Isn't that right MB , MR GM JOHN!!!

RIFP dipsticks!
Vitek- likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote: ahh yes lets not focus on fixing stupid rules and broken mechanics and just force the player to spend hours looking for a boat when he just wanted to go spawn.
Which rule or rules are you referring to as stupid?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Scripted U IRL wrote:Staff is bullshit period!

no point making a post or wasting your time on this shit. no wonder Xavier abandoned such a terrible server. majority of the staff are in hz!

Isn't that right MB , MR GM JOHN!!!

RIFP dipsticks!
I wonder when they're going to start enforcing the respect staff rule. They find accusations of who their characters are very disrespectful.

I say worry less about who they are and be like Jose by helping them as much as possible.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ortiz likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: be like Jose

Or even hose “B”
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Scripted U IRL wrote:
Xavier ...........

.........majority of the staff are in hz!
Remember when there was staff in Barcode ?
I do
Remember Charlie and Xylol armor?
I do
Remember having items taken away from you for no reason?
I do
Remember when some players were given items?
I do
Remember this, you are not being forced to play here
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
LEAD, Vitek-, Shallan and 2 others like this.
Scripted U IRL

Post by Scripted U IRL »

go suck a dick bama
DG

Post by DG »

Hey,guys,calm down.Its not about good or bad Gms,but about good or bad shard rules or policies.

Respect for these volunteered Gms,no matter what guilds their player accounts are in.
LEAD, Bad Religion and ortiz like this.
The Silvertiger

Tycho wrote:Recently there has been some confusion as to when a Staff Member will step in regarding the propensity for our T2A Champions to take up boating as a new hobby. So let me clarify:

Lord Oaks is, currently, the only T2A Champion that will be returned to his altar.

All of the other Champions can be besieged in their respective dungeons, Lord Oaks only spawns in one place.
Hi! Will staff be deleting blocking boats like they do at Terra Sanctum?
Selling List & Vendor

Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Tycho wrote:Recently there has been some confusion as to when a Staff Member will step in regarding the propensity for our T2A Champions to take up boating as a new hobby. So let me clarify:

Lord Oaks is, currently, the only T2A Champion that will be returned to his altar.

All of the other Champions can be besieged in their respective dungeons, Lord Oaks only spawns in one place.
Hi! Will staff be deleting blocking boats like they do at Terra Sanctum?
That is a good and interesting question I hope you get a reply to it

I would say no
Putting boats there to block others is perfectly legal apparently
You see many years ago when the guy running this place had a couple of Barcode members as staff it was deemed legal

You have to go back a few years
Remember when you could chain the same champ over and over in T2A because of how Valor worked on Demise?
Remember how broken Valor was?
You could valor the idol right away and get the same champ to pop
Remember?
Well 1 weekend Barcode got a champ they wanted to pop at Terra Sanctumand they spent the majority of that weekend chaining the same champ
They also blocked off the seaway with boats
Players complained
The guy running the place did nothing about it

A member of Barcode who was also a Staff member got on the forum and stated that they left a path open because the rule states “ there must be at least 1 clear path blah blah blah“
That same person also posted a screen shot showing where the other unblocked path is

Now using your link
In that picture there is an arrow
To the right of that arrow is a path that apparently can be reached by boat
You just have cast teleport from the boat to get on the island
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

i cant say much about this topic, i dont remember that times many years ago because i was not playing here maybe, but,IMO, i think take away the boss from a spawn over and over and over, and take it away its lame, i mean, i saw people getting the con from fire, to despise, to the 2 lvl and kill there, you can take a mephitis on lost lands, and go to papua if u want, i think thats lame as fuck, same as boating, boats should disapear from the water if the owner is not online, and the spawn bosses should return to his spawn altar if they go away X tiles, thats the most fair way.

but as i said, thats my opinion and dont know much on this. cheers
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

DG wrote:So champions in T2A boated and left unkilled will live and froze the respective alter forever,expcept Oaks.

Am i right?
Tycho wrote:Correct. Currently, only Lord Oaks will be returned to his altar.

ALL other Champions can be found in their respective dungeons.

Semidar - Fire
Barracoon the Piper - Despise
Neira the Necromancer - Deceit
Rikktor - Destard
Mephitis - Terathan Keep
what the reason to remains champs inactives for a long time?
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Hz is mad because they got called out on their illegal cams so they are looking for other ways to grief new players in t2a.