Where can i get....

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Made In Quebec

Re: Where can i get....

Post by Made In Quebec »

2021 seems to be a bit pushing it

Has it really been 3 years between the last two cubs? It seems to me as if they were relatively close to each other...

But then again, time goes by so fast...
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Made In Quebec wrote:2021 seems to be a bit pushing it

Has it really been 3 years between the last two cubs? It seems to me as if they were relatively close to each other...

With the old forums down it's hard to show you, but it was 2012 2015 2018...2021(?)

I mean our local runuo mod might be able to convince someone to put the old forums somewhere.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Made In Quebec wrote:2021 seems to be a bit pushing it

With the old forums down it's hard to show you, but it was 2012 2015 2018...2021(?)

I mean our local runuo mod might be able to convince someone to put the old forums somewhere.
I did try my friend,

I can try again, but it's quite difficult to get in touch with whom it may concern.

And with the time they have been gone, I am afraid that our beloved friend is buried deep and will be hard to dig back up