where can I find Carving Kit?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Kelrock

where can I find Carving Kit?

Post by Kelrock »

Hi!
I found a Carvable pumpkin but I don't know where to find a Carving Kit... does someone knows it?

Thanks!!
Discord Kelrock#9138
zzillizz

Re: where can I find Carving Kit?

Post by zzillizz »

Same way you found the carvable pumpkin. Grimms in the pumpkin patches
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

He may have found it another way than the Grimm's.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Kelrock likes this.
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

That's why I added "Grimms in the pumpkin patches" just in case. Not the most informative way of hinting at it, but I didn't want to sound too condescending and explain the whole pumpkin patch workings.
Kelrock likes this.
Kelrock

Post by Kelrock »

Thanks both!!
Yes, i looted it from a pumpkin, so i have to keep looking for this monsters to loot the Carving Kit.
Thanks!!!
Discord Kelrock#9138
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Kelrock wrote:Thanks both!!
Yes, i looted it from a pumpkin, so i have to keep looking for this monsters to loot the Carving Kit.
Thanks!!!
If you can't find him start picking up pumpkins. If you see a Jack o Lantern pick that one up first.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Kelrock likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote:He may have found it another way than the Grimm's.
:shock:
... but then i realized you mean he might have found it dropped on the floor or something?

clearing the pumpkins makes them respawn, when a pumpkin spawns it has a chance to be a jack'o'lantern instead. when you pick up the jack'o'lantern, it has a chance to turn into a grim. when you kill the grim it has a chance to drop a carvable pumpkin, or a carving kit.
Kelrock likes this.