Res at Boss Spawns

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Res at Boss Spawns

Post by Calvin »

TL:DR version: DON'T BE A BASTARD, RES PEOPLE AT SPAWNS

right, last night i died on grave digger just from not paying attention to my health.

no res the whole boss. oki i suppose, bit harsh but understandable..

this morning i see guardian spawn, i know there is loads of people waiting at headless horseman. so i lure guardian all the way through the house to get to them. die a little bit before arriving cos that fker is fast and i didn't wanna lose him on the corners (playing mage).

right, then about 15 archers all run past my ghost to kill the guardian. a couple of mages as well.

no-one resses, not one, until guardian is on like 2%hp.

i am never ressing an archer again. leech class. hate them in doom, hate them even more now in H-Town... bloody archers.

am i seriously gonna have to start bringing my own ressers? when there is like 20 people on screen?? what the fuck...

im pretty sure someone else getting a roll does not effect your drop chance. so stop being bastards.
april0395

Re: Res at Boss Spawns

Post by april0395 »

It's the greed, and it's such a disappointment.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Porky

Post by Porky »

I play an archer usually and always try to rez anyone that comes up to me, IF I can see them. Usually they aren't in war mode and I can't see the dead.
:popcorn:
Calvin likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Calvin its not about archer template. Its bcs ppl here so greedy. I play archer and always cast spell for ress when see ghost even if i can get kill when drop my life to 1. Thats the key of mmo i think. Take care of all not only self. But ppl here seems not understeand it
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

to be fair i wouldnt rez calvin cause hes a little Tinker, but not sure thats the point of his post.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Vander Nars wrote:to be fair i wouldnt rez calvin cause hes a little Tinker, but not sure thats the point of his post.
lol. i was on my new mage so you wouldn't have known ;P

tbh that's partially the harshness, most of the time Calvin does get ressed. but i was playing a no-name character and everyone ignored the shit outa me :/
i cant really blame people for the grave digger one, the boss was up, and it was messy
but the guardian one was shocking. like a whole army of people run passed and ignore the ghost. boss not even in combat yet, around the corner so cant even see people to target them if they res... bad shit.. and after i lured the boss through the maze to bring it to you...

Calvin is GM healer with bandages, so i can res people while tanking the boss, also chiv to noble sacrifice if there's more than 1 ghost. so you should really res him cos he will res everyone else.

after that last grave digger though, my mage ressed no less than 6 people. with no-one else bothering. people should really make more of an effort to help eachother

i shouldn't single out the archers, if they only have noble sacrifice to res with, then they are right to not combat res. but that means if everyone plays archer then no-one can res, and archers *are* a leech class... they cant res, they cant tank, they cant buff, they cant debuff.. they cant do anything other than dps for drops while other people do all the hard work. they are what they are... that's why i hate them lol, but im not malicious with em.. it's a pet hate. honestly tho... they get targeted and run away until it targets someone else, then they come back and dps... fkin archers man... :evil:
seems to me like a solo build that requires others to tank for them.. which is pretty much just a dick build :salt:
that's not just from this, i've always thought that from gauntlet. but i swear of the 20 people that ran passed me, 18 of them were archers
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Sorry, to hear about your troubles. I gave you heals at gravedigger last night even though you annoy me. I always try to be friendly no matter how I feel about the player.

Archers are leeches tho... Except archer tamers. They are borderline leeches. :P
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Vander Nars wrote:to be fair i wouldnt rez calvin cause hes a little Tinker, but not sure thats the point of his post.
Have you been watching Peaky Blinders?! :lol:
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Vander Nars likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

who is TANK?

that guy deserves an award. was on the phone and didn't notice i'd parked my mage by a spawn next to jekyl (honestly didn't realize how close jekyl was, just on phone until running to next boss and it seemed like an empty space). but the guy invised me and killed spawn around me.

now THAT is a good guy.
#faith in humanity restored
Last edited by Calvin on October 21st, 2018, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

april0395 wrote:
Have you been watching Peaky Blinders?! :lol:
I have but I didnt call him a tinker, damn gm changed it from the c-word.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Calvin wrote:who is TANK?

that guy deserves an award. was on the phone and didn't notice i'd parked my mage by a spawn next to jekyl (honestly didn't realize how close jekyl was, just on phone until running to next boss and it seemed like an empty space). but the guy invised me and killed spawn around me.

now THAT is a good guy.
#faith in humanity restored
afking bosses... tsk tsk
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

ortiz wrote:
afking bosses... tsk tsk
hah i knew someone would say that :P
i wasn't though, i deliberately picked a spot that was inbetween the 2 bosses... tho fair point i didn't realize it was just up the stairs. it's a good maze in that house.