GM please do something

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Veteran Noobie

GM please do something

Post by Veteran Noobie »

it states that being afk in htown is illegal, yet every day there are always 100+ people at clawswer no matter time of day, you have to be joking if you think that these people are all legitly here? and if that is the case please sit and watch how fast boss dies, faster than a average player can grab the name tag, please disable uosteam in htown and christmasland.

how many of these players do you think are actually attended? i am guessing about 6, the ones who actually conversate at the event.
Attachments
how many afk.jpg
how many afk.jpg (245.06 KiB) Viewed 6757 times
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Bongos and hrs024 like this.
Vitek-

Re: GM please do something

Post by Vitek- »

ppl called off work this week and shit man. uo srs bzns
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Hucking Fippy

Post by Hucking Fippy »

Every one of those players are definitely there .. #stopcrying

They all have characters at each boss ..
#getgood

#whydoyoucareyousaidthisserverisshitanywaysnoob
#gobacktowowdruidhealerbloodelf
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

The rules didn't say you can't watch Netflix whilst you wait and handsfree it.
Wanna hunt

Post by Wanna hunt »

Like someone says (i think they call him Polu) - "not hard to set GM Alarm in macro for afk on Boss" so where is point of this "real work for disable afkers from htown". Maybe i dont have script for it and try play fair with anyone-sad 90% here cant do same. I honestly deleted my chars and out of demise atm. Thanks for shittiest event i ever seen
Veteran Noobie likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I would like to see them handle it a tad bit differently. Tycho basically summed it up today while checking clawser[probably on accident.] He said someone wake up the sleepy heads. That's basically what is happening, they show up people announce it to their guilds. They don't have to attend that specific character, just their guild chat, discord, Skype, random chat, or voice service.

They are doing a much better job this year than last, tho.

Did crazy get jailed?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer likes this.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

The GM's should cast Incognito before appearing :-) they still have a different color to their name purple, so you can tell it is a GM. However it would make it much more difficult for automation macros to detect GM's.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

no, I cannot even target bosses before they die, why even attempt anymore now I have a luck and non luck garb, and extra trinket?

Rogue Noob

Post by Rogue Noob »

Just dont go afk at luna bank youll be jailed :beathorse:
Rogue Noob

Post by Rogue Noob »

this events the biggest joke in all the years ive been here. garbs with one less mod pvper cares about dci 5 and mr2 pvmers wnat 140 luck they fuck you guys so you have to go to fel area to get a 140 luck garb staffs a fucking joke
Rogue Noob

Post by Rogue Noob »

since eos took over the servers rigged for the pvpers thats why eos rolled back the loot bump
Wanna hunt

Post by Wanna hunt »

I wish i can loot garb but im pissed off. After htown start i try get loot right to any single boss spawned and never able to do it loool
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Veteran Noobie wrote:faster than a average player can grab the name tag
but not faster than a super pro centaur dicked badass mofo can grab it 8-)

tbh you are right, but it's not afking that's the problem, it's auto-targeting archers
Wanna hunt wrote:After htown start i try get loot right to any single boss spawned and never able to do it loool
then im afraid your character sux... seriously, im getting drops with my gater and my thief, and they have nothing but 100 eval int and 100 magery.
just banged em a lrc suit together with 2/6, 100 lrc, and about 50-60 sdi
kasa, pendant, scrappers. easy.
Last edited by Calvin on October 24th, 2018, 8:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Calvin wrote:
Veteran Noobie wrote:faster than a average player can grab the name tag
but not faster than a super pro centaur dicked badass mofo can grab it 8-)

tbh you are right, but it's not afking that's the problem, it's auto-targeting archers
Wanna hunt wrote:After htown start i try get loot right to any single boss spawned and never able to do it loool
then im afraid your character sux...
problem is auto targeting mages that spam spells.
with archers view would be clear.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

im saying nuffin, cos i wants my drops too.

but use ur brain ;)