GM please do something

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: GM please do something

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

what would be nice actually, is if they put in something for fishing at the lake, and something in the locked chests near the champ spawn. something for everyone innit.

maybe a rare stealable on the NPCs, maybe a rare beast spawn for tamer. stuff like that.

something on mr.sticks for pumpkin campers.. maybe some kinda special treasure map for in H-Town.

or a special hue/name if an item is crafted at a special forge. things like that

tbh with the bosses, the quest, pumpkins still spawning, world drops, peerless keys, and the lake. there is plenty to do already. ideally i camp 3 bosses with 3 lrc suits, then 4th client free roams.

swap the 3 bosses to 3 other bosses when they die, so covering 6 bosses...
speaking of which, spider is up.
Vitek- likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

also i think the different areas have different world drops.

i know the sewer can drop horse dung. there's necro regs at the champ spawn.
the main world is dropping costume crystals and obsideon pieces for cat statues.
gravedigger area is dropping some things, not sure what exactly but i got covered chair.

not sure if there's anything unique in the spider area or the underground asylum area. there's also the infected patients

honestly for what is effectively player made content, it's fucking awesome. just you bellends only care about the robe and trinket. there is a lot of other stuff to get, and if you dont care about deco, the hardcore players that do, will give you gold for it.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Damn calvin with your mindless rambling i think you finally figured something out.
They should put garb and trinket drop on everything. (lower chance of course) If people arent farming the other content because it doesnt drop garb or trinket put it on everything and announce the drop rates per boss/area.

Boom entire htown will be farmed instead of 4 spots.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Loler wrote:Damn calvin with your mindless rambling i think you finally figured something out.
They should put garb and trinket drop on everything. (lower chance of course) If people arent farming the other content because it doesnt drop garb or trinket put it on everything and announce the drop rates per boss/area.

Did he suggest that? I kinda scrolled.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ortiz likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

The Silvertiger wrote: Did he suggest that? I kinda scrolled.
"have you got an answer?"
"no, but i've got a different name for the question!"

i didn't really suggest anything, just explained how it works.. or at least how i think it works
The Silvertiger

The Silvertiger wrote:
Loler wrote:Damn calvin with your mindless rambling i think you finally figured something out.

Did he suggest that? I kinda scrolled.
Ok, I read the posts, and I noticed he didn't suggest that. I do like the suggestion though... maybe not so much on killing trash mobs.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

I mean he didnt suggest it the way i did but he hinted to a problem and the way i wrote it is a solution. He said the problem is people sit on 1-3 bosses and dont really do any farming anywhere else. Adding trinket/garb to every thing making drop rates known hey it drops off all mobs in every area but at a low chance. But also drops off all bosses at x% chance would be good and make people want to farm everything instead of afking at 1-3 bosses all day.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Veteran Noobie wrote:it states that being afk in htown is illegal, yet every day there are always 100+ people at clawswer no matter time of day, you have to be joking if you think that these people are all legitly here? and if that is the case please sit and watch how fast boss dies, faster than a average player can grab the name tag, please disable uosteam in htown and christmasland.

how many of these players do you think are actually attended? i am guessing about 6, the ones who actually conversate at the event.
i fucking agree. especially when its a weak ass boss. let them go afk at gravedigger
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Loler wrote:I mean he didnt suggest it the way i did but he hinted to a problem and the way i wrote it is a solution. He said the problem is people sit on 1-3 bosses and dont really do any farming anywhere else. Adding trinket/garb to every thing making drop rates known hey it drops off all mobs in every area but at a low chance. But also drops off all bosses at x% chance would be good and make people want to farm everything instead of afking at 1-3 bosses all day.
it should spawn on all the mobs. but to do that they would have to lower the drop rate. i have gotten nothing all event, and do not want my chances to go down even more
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Hucking Fippy wrote:Every one of those players are definitely there .. #stopcrying

They all have characters at each boss ..
#getgood

#whydoyoucareyousaidthisserverisshitanywaysnoob
#gobacktowowdruidhealerbloodelf
yesterday about 10 of them got jailed.
Wanna hunt

Post by Wanna hunt »

I supposed to try both way archer and mages. Both same.
The Silvertiger

Tbh about attendance, most are responding to "afk checks". Whether that's because they are attending or their buddy is attending is questionable.
Selling List & Vendor

Wanna hunt

Post by Wanna hunt »

I dont mind anymore. 1st HTown ever and after spend here some time- characters delete.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Just wanna say that this has been my fave htown so far. PvP boss is worth doing and the rest of the content is always great.

Thanks again.
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass