nice multiaccounting bro

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
fluffhead321

Re: nice multiaccounting bro

Post by fluffhead321 »

Its not the only thing they are doing to kill the server either.

Dragging champs ontok baots then trekking them to a different facet so t2a is completely pointless....Good way to kill the server by eliminating an entire facet...They say they like to PvP, but this actually deters PvP becuase people just dont go there anymore. Its just being an asshole
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Eh... just go find the champ and get them free scrolls. If there are boats in the way, page. Tell them that the water beside the champ boat is a gameplay area that you would like to get to. They'll remove the boats. ;)
Last edited by The Silvertiger on November 4th, 2018, 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Loler wrote:they were fielding both ways i dont know how hard it is for you to understand that
where he write that they field both ways?

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Demise's screen is black&grey.

Dead, dead and dead!
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

The Silvertiger wrote:Eh... just go find the champ and get them free scrolls. If there are boats in the way, page. Tell them that the water beside the champ boat is a gameplay area that you would like to get to. They'll remove the boats. ;)

I’d agree if they didn’t take it through the piller. I’d rather just playing another game or server then spend hours and hours checking every ocean screen.
The Silvertiger

Need more dedication.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Btw kvg didnt page on efields, i think tycho just happened to be watching and caught the illegal activity, ill continue to efield the hz zerg bots out :), i dont think anthony is killing pvp, his guild is by abusing exploits/zerging to pvm.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

The Silvertiger wrote:Need more dedication.
Maybe.

I work enough so I’d rather do something fun with my free time.

I don’t mind to much, figured I’d try and advocate for a positive change. Literally only 1 guild does things in such a long term capacity.

But if you guys aren’t worried about active player base, by all means have at it.

Plus, wouldn’t it be more fun to just come PK me and steal my boss as opposed to disabling the whole area?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:they were fielding both ways i dont know how hard it is for you to understand that
you're a fucking idiot, there was no "they" I fielded file out 1 way for 40+ mins cause hes fucking retarded. He could have just turned around and logged at the spawn at any time but instead he tried to bring multi chars to stop me from fielding him in.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Anthony File wrote:
Alvin wrote: People like you are killing this server.
why would we allow you to get restocked as soon as possible and give you another chance at victory?
Because you like to pvp?
Hz doesn't like pvp...
The Silvertiger

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Anthony File wrote: why would we allow you to get restocked as soon as possible and give you another chance at victory?
Because you like to pvp?
Hz doesn't like pvp...
I'm awaiting Anthony's reply.
Selling List & Vendor

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: Because you like to pvp?
Hz doesn't like pvp...
I hardly ever efielded people before coming to demise, Hz can have double ur numbers at a fight and still efield u endlessly so after a while I just returned the favor. I only go out of my way to efield hz, i dont think iv ever spent 40+ mins efielding a req/loop/chn or anyone else cause most of these guilds will let u leave so u can keep fighting. I trully believe Hz doesnt enjoy pvp, they just enjoy winning however im sure file will grace us with some words of wisdow about how where all wrong.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Hz doesn't like pvp...
I hardly ever efielded people before coming to demise, Hz can have double ur numbers at a fight and still efield u endlessly so after a while I just returned the favor. I only go out of my way to efield hz, i dont think iv ever spent 40+ mins efielding a req/loop/chn or anyone else cause most of these guilds will let u leave so u can keep fighting. I trully believe Hz doesnt enjoy pvp, they just enjoy winning however im sure file will grace us with some words of wisdow about how where all wrong.
chn has placed boxes so ghosts cant leave..........
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
DG

Post by DG »

Ajani wrote: chn has placed boxes so ghosts cant leave..........
Fake news.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

CHN guys are honests! I dont believe anti-game with CHN.