nice multiaccounting bro

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Buguei

Re: nice multiaccounting bro

Post by Buguei »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Buguei wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:

Again... not illegal unless they're both in combat. Stop trying to get people in trouble and learn to play.
yesterday he was ressing his friend with dr spacsman and mind blast me with gungle george, i dont have videos nothing,im just saying whats happened
Again... Still not illegal.

In order to break the rules you need to be in combat on two accounts. You can record rezing and mindblasting all you want.
someone posted a video with anthony file doing champ with quibus and pvping with anthony file, have video he doing it and the staff of demise didnt ban him or anything else,thats prove who have benefits in this server
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Grifo wrote:Demise is dead
You didn't have anything to do with it's death did you Grifo?............
(thanks for the fun that day)
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 10#p101282
.....-..jpg
.....-..jpg (13.29 KiB) Viewed 3581 times

Anyway
Best of luck to you Grifo and I hope you come back for a visit during the Christmas Town event
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Grifo likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Good house! I want buy! Please! How much house + miners??
Bama likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Bama wrote: (thanks for the fun that day)
Not my fault. Im innocent
Bama likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Buguei wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:
Buguei wrote: yesterday he was ressing his friend with dr spacsman and mind blast me with gungle george, i dont have videos nothing,im just saying whats happened

In order to break the rules you need to be in combat on two accounts. You can record rezing and mindblasting all you want.
someone posted a video with anthony file doing champ with quibus and pvping with anthony file, have video he doing it and the staff of demise didnt ban him or anything else,thats prove who have benefits in this server
Well that's different. If he did indeed do that then that would be a violation of the rules for sure.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Buguei wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:

Well that's different. If he did indeed do that then that would be a violation of the rules for sure.
so why he didnt have been punished?
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Because staff have always had this policy: they don't use videos or pics as evidence. They can be edited.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

The Silvertiger wrote:Because staff have always had this policy: they don't use videos or pics as evidence. They can be edited.

If @property hz
No problem
Else
Jail
Endif
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

The Silvertiger wrote:Because staff have always had this policy: they don't use videos or pics as evidence. They can be edited.
trash politics from server and staffs
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

if he were loop maybe he get jailed
like android gone when you make a video ;*
G b r L

Post by G b r L »

Yesterday I saw two MB characters in the PVP area. When Grifo use one at PvP and other one at PvM zone they're jailed you staff are sucks like always :stick: :stick: :stick: :stick:

P.S: TYCHO YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE :D
Grifo likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

One char pvp waiting in pvp boss up, other Char pvm in heap. Jailed.

Hzs killing pvp boss with 2+ account, all is ok
Loler

Post by Loler »

I've been paging on people all week for multi clienting I'm glad gms finally started cracking down on you cheaters. Instead of giving me a message we will get to it when we can. Maybe if they cracked down on you cheaters sooner htown would have been a better place. But you guys get a weeks pass to cheat then get mad when gms catch you.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
G b r L

Post by G b r L »

did you read what i wrote? IM FUCKING TELLING U ABOUT YOUR GUILD LEADER USING 2 ACCOUNTS AT SAME FUCKING PLACE !!!
Are you blind Loler?
hrs024 likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Noob cheaters
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.