nice multiaccounting bro

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Buguei

Re: nice multiaccounting bro

Post by Buguei »

Loler wrote:I've been paging on people all week for multi clienting I'm glad gms finally started cracking down on you cheaters. Instead of giving me a message we will get to it when we can. Maybe if they cracked down on you cheaters sooner htown would have been a better place. But you guys get a weeks pass to cheat then get mad when gms catch you.
why this staff team didnt even jailed a player from hz to dual client, in pvp or pvm area, just grifo, everyone doing it and noone have been jailed, favoritism or no, thats the question =)
Grifo likes this.
G b r L

Post by G b r L »

blindman? is that your new nickname? and I'm not even referring to your guild mate who is using a speed hack :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Loler

Post by Loler »

Staff only jail those they catch. And they can't catch those who dont cheat
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger and MB like this.
G b r L

Post by G b r L »

He only catches whoever he wants
Grifo and Bongos like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:I've been paging on people all week for multi clienting I'm glad gms finally started cracking down on you cheaters. Instead of giving me a message we will get to it when we can. Maybe if they cracked down on you cheaters sooner htown would have been a better place. But you guys get a weeks pass to cheat then get mad when gms catch you.
Im guessing u havent paged on the 3+ anthony file chars i keep seeing at bosses.
Last edited by Vander Nars on October 30th, 2018, 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grifo and G b r L like this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

G b r L wrote:Yesterday I saw two MB characters in the PVP area. When Grifo use one at PvP and other one at PvM zone they're jailed
stuff like this could just be a case of getting caught and not getting caught, not much anyone can do about it, cant expect staff to be there all the time for free

anyway, i think you shouldnt get jailed if youre in a spot from which you cant even attack anything (like the upper room at pile of shit boss in sewer for example), i can explain why but it should be pretty easy for everyone to figure it out. doesnt really matter that much atm anyway because the event is soon over, but maybe in future events? i havent had any problems though simply because ive gone by the rules that were made very clear from the get-go. maybe add a couple of vampire bats at each boss, and give them the ability to reveal? ive seen those trusty little minions of mine kill like 50 afkers as soon as i decide to stop saving their asses
G b r L

Post by G b r L »

Vander Nars wrote:
Im guessing u havent paged on the 3+ anthony file chars i keep saying at bosses.
looks like he had more than 3 accounts... I never saw so many Anthony File's in my whole life
Grifo likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Fun fact, I only have 2 characters named Anthony File.

I don’t afk the bosses, I don’t damage multiple bosses at the same time, and I don’t target the same boss with multiple clients.

The only 4 characters of mine you will see at the Halloween town are - Anthony File (PvP), Anthony File (Sampire), QuibusPythonicus, and Condom.
cimbombom likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

When File shows up to pvp lol
Attachments
files.PNG
files.PNG (342.29 KiB) Viewed 3252 times
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Grifo, jaasso and ortiz like this.
GiantFreakishApe

Post by GiantFreakishApe »

Anthony File wrote:Fun fact, I only have 2 characters named Anthony File.

I don’t afk the bosses, I don’t damage multiple bosses at the same time, and I don’t target the same boss with multiple clients.

The only 4 characters of mine you will see at the Halloween town are - Anthony File (PvP), Anthony File (Sampire), QuibusPythonicus, and Condom.

Funny I've seen you die to slippery's several times, taking about 10 minutes t kill you, and you not fighting back at all...Yeah, you dont afk bosses sounds legit, totally legit.

Only person you're lying to is yourself
Grifo likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

GiantFreakishApe wrote:
Anthony File wrote:Fun fact, I only have 2 characters named Anthony File.

Funny I've seen you die to slippery's several times, taking about 10 minutes t kill you, and you not fighting back at all...Yeah, you dont afk bosses sounds legit, totally legit.

Only person you're lying to is yourself
Perfect, perfect!!!!!

And when we are reporting to tycho, gm comes jail everybody except him lol
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Buguei wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:Because staff have always had this policy: they don't use videos or pics as evidence. They can be edited.
if he were loop maybe he get jailed
like android gone when you make a video ;*
Android was there at least a month after that video. I even paged on him a few weeks later for trying to impersonate me, however, it's legal for him/her do that.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I hope you don't count critical's macro as a file. I had to put him on that ignore list.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

MB is Eos.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Nah, mb is john