nice multiaccounting bro

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Veteran Noobie

Re: nice multiaccounting bro

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Grifo wrote:Nah, mb is john
this is incorrect, however they want you to believe this ;)
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Loler wrote:I've been paging on people all week for multi clienting I'm glad gms finally started cracking down on you cheaters. Instead of giving me a message we will get to it when we can. Maybe if they cracked down on you cheaters sooner htown would have been a better place. But you guys get a weeks pass to cheat then get mad when gms catch you.

bruh dont act like your not running a macro to automatically target boss, play alert mp3, and cast spells all while you sit there and watch... ;)
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

As long as he doesn't have 2 clients in combat or unattended he's fine. I did hear his alert go off on stream. You can sit there and watch the character bots all day like this. The only person in this conversation that has been confirmed as a rule breaker is yourself.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
ortiz likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Alerts and targeting isn't illegal. *yawn*

like this if i made you yawn just now.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

GiantFreakishApe wrote:
Anthony File wrote:Fun fact, I only have 2 characters named Anthony File.

I don’t afk the bosses, I don’t damage multiple bosses at the same time, and I don’t target the same boss with multiple clients.

The only 4 characters of mine you will see at the Halloween town are - Anthony File (PvP), Anthony File (Sampire), QuibusPythonicus, and Condom.

Funny I've seen you die to slippery's several times, taking about 10 minutes t kill you, and you not fighting back at all...Yeah, you dont afk bosses sounds legit, totally legit.

Only person you're lying to is yourself

LMFAO

"Clearly you're AFK killing bosses. It's proven by you not AFK killing them."
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Lol its stupid, tycho was helped hzs in pvp area today again

april0395

Post by april0395 »

Fields dissipate after a few seconds.. I think the rule is more inclined to include things that take hours to decay that ghosts can't do anything about, like candelabras, etc. Might be wrong though.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
ortiz and MB like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Actually tycho told me today it was illegal.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
april0395 likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Loler wrote:Actually tycho told me today it was illegal.
Since there is only one way. and if u e field evry tile till bridge and to ankh do the math and tell us how long it would take for ghots to ress....

Sure thing it should be illegal.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Distance shouldn't matter. If its illegal to intentionally field ghosts out it should always be illegal no matter if its 1 field or 50.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Loler wrote:Distance shouldn't matter. If its illegal to intentionally field ghosts out it should always be illegal no matter if its 1 field or 50.
They changed the mechanics of AOE cause of thiefs in HT. So they will now change the rulles cause of idiot ppl that block other players even if they have uper hand cause of more numbers.

And like i said there was ONLY ONE exit.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I have been saying for years efielding should be illegal on the dead. While they're alive it's fine. It's hard to punish if the staff member isn't watching you intentionally fielding ghosts, tho. For sure efields seem like they last forever.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

In all the years iv played uo, efielding ghost has never been illegal.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:Actually tycho told me today it was illegal.
So does that mean we can’t fully block with efield/walls (aka leave tile open)? Or does that mean we can total block with bagballs as long as we let people out after we kill them?
Josh

Post by Josh »

Efielding ghosts is a way to stall them so you get more time to progress a harrower, champ, htown pvp room. It shouldn’t be illegal no matter how annoying it is because it’s temporary.