nice multiaccounting bro

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Arden

Re: nice multiaccounting bro

Post by Arden »

Veteran Noobie wrote:
Grifo wrote:Nah, mb is john
this is correct
Last edited by Arden on November 3rd, 2018, 5:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Loler wrote:Actually tycho told me today it was illegal.
Wait...since when is this illegal??

OR wait...did someone use fields against hz??

legal sometimes, illegal others?

Consistency would be appreciated. Fielding has always been legal in pvp, its a way to prevent players from rezing and coming back. But I expect no less from hz..bitch bitch bitch if it hurts them. Praise themselves as genius if they are using it against someone else.
Loler

Post by Loler »

you realize it was your guild who paged on me right?
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Loler wrote:you realize it was your guild who paged on me right?
Well that was stupid of them
JlM likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Your cuck guild cries too much
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Loler

Post by Loler »

Your guild goes and cries to the gms all the time. I just wanted confirmation on what the exact rules are and if all gms have the same viewpoint on fielding ghosts. If its just 1 gm that wont allow it thats stupid. Rules should be the same for all staff not just if you get the right staff member for your what you are doing.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

KvG is now crying about e-fields? Weren't you all laughing hysterically when I had been fielded all the way out of fire dungeon for 40+ minutes? I laughed it up myself, 'oh well, it's gonna be awhile'.

I'll keep fielding enemies out of dungeons because (no offence to Tycho) but I personally don't care what a trammy founded GM with only a handle on afk checking has to say about it.

If they want to take action on me or others for a primarily accepted method of securing objectives in PvP, let them. They ultimately will have it in for themselves because we as a PvP community shouldn't/won't allow them to intervene with a non-permanent blocking method in the Felucca facet.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Anthony File wrote:[...]
I'll keep fielding enemies out of dungeons because (no offence to Tycho) but I personally don't care what a trammy founded GM with only a handle on afk checking has to say about it.

If they want to take action on me or others for a primarily accepted method of securing objectives in PvP, let them. [...]
People like you are killing this server.
Last edited by Alvin on November 3rd, 2018, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Alvin wrote:
Anthony File wrote:[...]

If they want to take action on me or others for a primarily accepted method of securing objectives in PvP, let them. [...]
People like you are killing this server.
Your guild does this. Cut the shit.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Anthony File wrote:KvG is now crying about e-fields? Weren't you all laughing hysterically when I had been fielded all the way out of fire dungeon for 40+ minutes? I laughed it up myself, 'oh well, it's gonna be awhile'.

If they want to take action on me or others for a primarily accepted method of securing objectives in PvP, let them. They ultimately will have it in for themselves because we as a PvP community shouldn't/won't allow them to intervene with a non-permanent blocking method in the Felucca facet.
is there 2 exits or even 3 from FIRE dungeon ?
and u were so stuborn that u go with the fielded way ?

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Alvin wrote: People like you are killing this server.
How does your team wiping and getting fielded out for a couple minutes kill a server? It's strategic and ultimately helps ensure an objective is secured, why would we allow you to get restocked as soon as possible and give you another chance at victory? The whole point of the energy field spell is to block tiles, people that use this non-permanent blocking spell to it's full potential kill a shard? Go back to Lego Land Alvin, you don't belong in the PvP threads.
Last edited by Anthony File on November 3rd, 2018, 10:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Shallan wrote: is there 2 exits or even 3 from FIRE dungeon ?
Mid-way through the dungeon, was literally fielded out for every step. No point in back tracking to the spawn to log out and get kicked to a shrine, going out T2A/Sparkles would have been an even longer trek with them fielding each tile, main entrance was the only way to go.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Anthony File wrote:
Shallan wrote: is there 2 exits or even 3 from FIRE dungeon ?
Mid-way through the dungeon, was literally fielded out for every step. No point in back tracking to the spawn to log out and get kicked to a shrine, going out T2A/Sparkles would have been an even longer trek with them fielding each tile, main entrance was the only way to go.
log out in spawn = 5 min not 40.
go into t2a and use help = 1 -2 min.

And u compare it to 1 way exit HT pvp boss where i cannot use help ?

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Loler

Post by Loler »

they were fielding both ways i dont know how hard it is for you to understand that
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Anthony File wrote:
Alvin wrote: People like you are killing this server.
why would we allow you to get restocked as soon as possible and give you another chance at victory?
Because you like to pvp?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."