H-Town Champ Spawn

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
jaasso

Re: H-Town Champ Spawn

Post by jaasso »

i know it's not much compared to some of you, but done like 30 of these now, always decent dmg on spawn and each boss from start to finish, and not a single drop from the bosses themselves yet. it's not even that bad as it is; if you keep at it, you'll eventually get something, but it seems to me that you either have to very lucky, or chain this nonstop for five days if you want to get a drop. my suggestion would be to add a few minor drops to them so that it doesnt end up being a complete waste of time for some

still good stuff, and i really appreciate the effort for making this and everything else in htown, just my 2 cents on how the champion spawn could be improved upon, and youre free to disagree which im pretty sure some people will
Cartesius and Shallan like this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

jaasso wrote:i know it's not much compared to some of you, but done like 30 of these now, always decent dmg on spawn and each boss from start to finish, and not a single drop from the bosses themselves yet. it's not even that bad as it is; if you keep at it, you'll eventually get something, but it seems to me that you either have to very lucky, or chain this nonstop for five days if you want to get a drop. my suggestion would be to add a few minor drops to them so that it doesnt end up being a complete waste of time for some

still good stuff, and i really appreciate the effort for making this and everything else in htown, just my 2 cents on how the champion spawn could be improved upon, and youre free to disagree which im pretty sure some people will
6h spawn yesterday no drop not even a deco.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Loler

Post by Loler »

The champ is like every other champ. 1 arty per champ spawn max. Normal champ spawns have a 30% chance to give arty i dont know how this one works.

I dont know how the damage system works for it though if its based soley on Gomez or based on total damage.

I also dont know how the backspawn system works. Does spawn from the same spawn but previous levels still count towards your artifact chance or once the monsters cant give you candles anymore do they not count even though you have to kill them. When you have backspawn up and the champ is up does that spawn still count towards your artifact chance or not?
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

i was just informed you have to kill gomez last to have a chance at all for a drop. dont know if thats true, but the problem here is that most people in there are afk just spamming spells in the corner and you cant tell them this. the last ten of them gomez has been killed before morticia
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

in any case, a lot of what ive seen during this event can be added to the list of evidence that we really have ''evolved'' from apes

ps loler your sampire is a beast
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

I think it would be better if they had it on rotation like the Christmas spawn.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

I think the event spawn should just be the special event spawn and not random spawns. But I also believe it should have a skull so we can repop up instead of afking 10 minutes between spawns. My stream wanted action and i had to afk 10 minutes between each spawn!
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

when i got garb, i had done like 10s of rounds trying for damage and on all bosses etc, then i was like fk it i'll just hang around and nick the gold that drops. no-one had figured out you could use bag of sending there it seemed. literally given up on getting a drop, and just there for the gold.

then it drops garb while im just wandering and killing things to get the next gold drop. it's really just real life luck i think, but you have to be in it to win it.

all you need really is 2 tamers with pets to guard the corner, some aoe spammers in the safe corner, then a couple of people pulling big groups back to the aoe. it's really quick and easy spawn, so drop rate has to be low, but you can casually run it loads of times once you get a decent group there.

but ya know, as far as luck is concerned, i had camped like 80% of the bosses that spawned for like a week and a half solid with no drop of non-luck garb. so i was very unlucky in those.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Guess I was super lucky to get luck garb back to back spawns with 10 people there. I got 10-15 arties from the champ spawn but nothing after those 2 garbs really.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

the random number generator works like this, it always has.

drops come in groups. i got gargoyle statue an hour or so before i got garb, but other than those 2 drops got nothing. the 2 mandrakes. the gold was epic tho, must have collected like 8kk cash
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Loler wrote:Guess I was super lucky to get luck garb back to back spawns with 10 people there. I got 10-15 arties from the champ spawn but nothing after those 2 garbs really.
You changed your story.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."