H-Town Champ Spawn

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

H-Town Champ Spawn

Post by Calvin »

we need more people running this tbh... i see some people here now and then, but most of the time they get it to level 3 then bail cos there's not enough people.

it's dropping trinket and luck statue guys. if we had like 5+ people there it'd be a pretty easy run
april0395

Re: H-Town Champ Spawn

Post by april0395 »

I've been pretty busy, but the champ is my favorite part of H town, honestly.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Mourad

Post by Mourad »

how can you do the champ when ts not allowed to have a vet char there?

its illogic tbh , none does a champ without his pet dying a couple times.
why should we have to add vet and lore to our already tight spellweaver tamer template just to be able to do a champ spawn ?
alllex likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

You are allowed to have vet character there, just have to be attended.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

I take my vet down, and I have my two UO screens up. One time I thought Aranaeum spawned, but it was a staff member doing a check. It wasn't hard to notice that a check was going on.

Also, if you are a weaver gift of life is your friend.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Mourad

Post by Mourad »

" two UO screens up." what about the other people who can affrod only one uo screen ?
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

You could just make a mounted Whammy do not worry about having a pet it all
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Mourad wrote:" two UO screens up." what about the other people who can affrod only one uo screen ?
gift of life your pet
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

last year i spent several hours in champ spawn and got shit. id rather get nothing waiting at these spawns instead
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

i got tons of candy thats it
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

hrs024 wrote:last year i spent several hours in champ spawn and got shit. id rather get nothing waiting at these spawns instead
You make me sad

You once thought of me
As a white knight on her steed
Now you know how happy I can be
Oh, our good time starts and ends
Without all I want to spend
But how much, baby, do we really need?

Cheer up sleepy Jean
Oh, what can it mean to a
Daydream believer and a
Homecoming queen?…
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Mourad

Post by Mourad »

in a perfect world , i would gift of life my pet he dies and i would do it again without problem.

in reality your pet dies 5 screens from the exit inside a swarm of spawn , then you are running for your life while the pet respawn at half hp and there is no way you can drag it alive to the exit...

i hope the gms add at least a pet healer near champ spawn , would really encourage ppl doing it more.
Last edited by Mourad on October 26th, 2018, 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Mourad wrote:, then you are running for your life while the pet respawn at half hp and there is no way you can drag it alive to the exit...
When you stop running for your life

Log out
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger and ortiz like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Mourad wrote:" two UO screens up." what about the other people who can affrod only one uo screen ?
when you are taking a screenshot and it takes you a second to realize there's a pumpkin lord on it...

but i think people have missed the point... this is not about effective ways to SOLO the spawn...
Bama likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Calvin wrote:
when you are taking a screenshot and it takes you a second to realize there's a pumpkin lord on it...

but i think people have missed the point... this is not about effective ways to SOLO the spawn...
sup lady alita
Calvin likes this.