H-Town Champ Spawn

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
april0395

Re: H-Town Champ Spawn

Post by april0395 »

Mourad wrote:" two UO screens up." what about the other people who can affrod only one uo screen ?
I meant two clients next to one another. I don't have two monitors, but I have one client up at the champ spawn, and the other client just sits so I can watch for an AFK check.

:roll:
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

april0395 wrote:
Mourad wrote:" two UO screens up." what about the other people who can affrod only one uo screen ?
I meant two clients next to one another. I don't have two monitors, but I have one client up at the champ spawn, and the other client just sits so I can watch for an AFK check.

:roll:
windows are pretty advanced like...
Bama likes this.
Mourad

Post by Mourad »

since when is having a monitor able to show X uo clients has become a requirement to do a spawn ?

soon you will be jailed because your graphic card have less than 2 GO memory...
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Mourad wrote:since when is having a monitor able to show X uo clients has become a requirement to do a spawn ?

soon you will be jailed because your graphic card have less than 2 GO memory...
Then put vet on your character. Or use gift of life.

You just seem to want to find things to complain about at this point. :stick:
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Mourad wrote:since when is having a monitor able to show X uo clients has become a requirement to do a spawn ?
im pretty sure you need a monitor to play the game... or like.. use your pc at all?

and this game is 20 years old and runs on like a pentium 100... of course you can loads multiple clients.

like... minimum requirements... monitor... you need an internet connection as well ya know
Last edited by Calvin on October 26th, 2018, 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mourad

Post by Mourad »

nope i think your logic is flawed and you know it but i will stop at this point since i don't want this to turn to something else other than a suggestion.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Mourad wrote:nope i think your logic is flawed and you know it but i will stop at this point since i don't want this to turn to something else other than a suggestion.
the words you are looking for are "oh yeah, i didn't think of that"
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

I’m thinking we might have found a new Opy
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mourad wrote:in a perfect world , i would gift of life my pet he dies and i would do it again without problem.

in reality your pet dies 5 screens from the exit inside a swarm of spawn , then you are running for your life while the pet respawn at half hp and there is no way you can drag it alive to the exit...

i hope the gms add at least a pet healer near champ spawn , would really encourage ppl doing it more.
Gift pet. When it dies run outside. When outside click accept or ok whatever it is. Logout and in. Good luck. Have fun! If this still a problem for you I will make a video showing how to do it.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Tbh i think this is the only event champ spawn without an event healer at the location that auto rezzes pets and players. Maybe gms should add a healer at the bottom of the stairs
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

And imo it's the hardest spawn event or not...

There is a vet on the first floor with the healer, tho.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's literally 20 seconds walk away from there... it feels like far away because of the stuff like the teleporters and the other level, but it's actually not far away at all...
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: Gift pet. When it dies run outside. When outside click accept or ok whatever it is. Logout and in.
Nope you are wrong the game is rigged for the big guilds only
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Loler

Post by Loler »

that vet doesnt instant rez your pet like an event healer you have to pay for it and wait 10 minutes after ur pet dies. also mobs spawn around that area very often so its not a safe zone rez like all the other spawn locations have.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Calvin likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

lets do this while its still there, its not that bad with big enough group once you get the hang of it