Amish Hammer's 4th Annual Secret Santa

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Amish Hammer

Amish Hammer's 4th Annual Secret Santa

Post by Amish Hammer »

Welcome to the 4th Annual Amish Hammer Secret Santa.

Basic Description:
This is a server wide Secret Santa, almost anyone is allowed to join. This is a player run event that is meant to show the holiday spirit to anyone who cares to share. For those who do not know what a secret santa event is, I will give a brief description. There are some restrictions due to game issues, so I have tried to make this as accurate as possible. The way this event works is you signup below and will randomly be given a partner. You will then have a certain time limit to get them a gift within the price range. Either you can give them the gift, or you can give it to me and I will get it to your partner if you wish to remain anonymous. People are usually busy with holiday stuff during the end of December, so you will have a couple of days to turn in your gifts to your partner.

Rules:

We can run the event as traditional OR as the way stated before. People, sadly, do not trust others with their items, which I can understand. Those people can hand their gifts to their partner personally if they would like. If you want to do it traditionally and would like to trust me with your items, please PM me and tell me so and we will get it set up.

1. Your forum account must be 3 months or older to partake in this event.
2. If you are unclear with the event, pm me and I will explain it better.
3. The Minimum price for a gift is 300k and it can go up to as much as you're willing to give. It doesn't have to be just one item. {Food and other pointless items are not allowed due to mishaps from last year}
4. The signup will end on the 1st of December.
5. Once you know who your partner is, do not share it with anyone until after the event is over.
6. Due to people being on vacation, the gift exchanging will take place between the 20th of December and the 1st of January
7. If you do not receive any gifts from your partner, private message me and I will try to get it handled as soon as possible.
8. Only one forum account per person.
9. If there is a problem with your partner, do not be upset. If you are not willing to give it to them in person, you can hand me their gift and I will get it to them as soon as possible. If it's not someone you like, don't be rude and get them something that is pointless.

10. If you would like to participate in the event say "Merry Christmas you filthy animal" in the chat down below, and you will be added to the event list.

11. Those who do not behave at the end of the event will be put on a Naughty List and will not be allowed to participate in the upcoming events. Please be kind and remember it's an event just for fun. Don't not to be greedy.

12/1/2018 is the sign up deadline will end. It will be a day or two till I make the list of partners. When the list is finished I will be sending PM's to everyone who is taking part and will tell them who their partner is. You will have until the new year to find a gift and give it to your partner.

Please do not leave unrelated spam in the event chat down below.

Have a good event everyone, and happy holidays!

Last edited by Amish Hammer on November 2nd, 2018, 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Discord: Amish#1299
Veteran Noobie

Re: Amish Hammer's 4th Annual Secret Santa

Post by Veteran Noobie »

This never goes well....

but

Merry Christmas you filthy animal
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Amish Hammer likes this.
Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS]

Post by Jay-Renai Nyleve [SHS] »

<to fulfill contractual obligations: Merry Christmas you filthy animal>

Ahwww shiiiit. Let's do this! PUT ME IN COACH!!!!
Eos wrote:...wait until my keyboard recharges with ink.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Veteran Noobie wrote:This never goes well....

but

Hard to go well when its player run, cant for people to play by the rules sadly. You dont need to join if it bothers you.
Last edited by Amish Hammer on November 2nd, 2018, 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Last edited by The Silvertiger on November 14th, 2018, 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

I wait for it :)
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Amish Hammer likes this.
Yamaha-

Post by Yamaha- »

Amish Hammer likes this.
scatman

Post by scatman »

Amish Hammer likes this.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

I for one, have felt like it was always a success!

At least, I never been disapointed with the result.

It's true, that according to the fact that this is about the christmas spirit, I do not expect anything, therefore I can only be pleasantly surprised.

That being said,

Shallan

Post by Shallan »

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Arden

Post by Arden »

The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Merry Christmas you filthy animal, Amish!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Amish Hammer likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Who is on the naughty list ?
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Arden wrote:Who is on the naughty list ?
Sadly I deleted the list from last year that I had on my desktop, so I am starting from scratch this year. I will make a list afterwards.
Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Arden wrote:Who is on the naughty list ?
kobra, Made In Quebec and Bama like this.