Denounce: Staff favoring [H.Z] again.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
LEAD

Re: Denounce: Staff favoring HZ again.

Post by LEAD »

Well jus cuz everyone left the Htown area so quickly and some of Hz didnt..and figured it was an idea to go see if the pvp would pop...why is that Hz's fault?..jus mad cuz you didnt think of it first.its ok Hz is used to everyones judgments lol
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Stop stop stop
I wetn tot pvp area and started solo'ing room 1
another guildie followed
everyone showed up
we got a couple rounds in before they cut us off
a couple garb dropped calm down bois
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

LEAD wrote:Well jus cuz everyone left the Htown area so quickly and some of Hz didnt..and figured it was an idea to go see if the pvp would pop...why is that Hz's fault?..jus mad cuz you didnt think of it first.its ok Hz is used to everyones judgments lol
I dont personally give a flying fuck about this situation but u asked why its hz's fault so let me explain it to you. its always been against the rules to exploit or abused bugs. The pvp room wasn't suppose to work once the event is over, the proper action was to page a gm and report it. Hz going down and working the rooms to get an extra chance at items after the event had ended was clearly abusing/exploiting a bug and the hz that did it are responsible for that choice. However this is nothing new with Hz, cant tell you how many times Hz has been caught exploiting bugs by good honest folk.
Legacy likes this.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

What if Hz did page..it jus took a few minutes to open the page..so they kept goin...
Ajani likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vander Nars wrote:
LEAD wrote:Well jus cuz everyone left the Htown area so quickly and some of Hz didnt..and figured it was an idea to go see if the pvp would pop...why is that Hz's fault?..jus mad cuz you didnt think of it first.its ok Hz is used to everyones judgments lol
I dont personally give a flying fuck about this situation but u asked why its hz's fault so let me explain it to you. its always been against the rules to exploit or abused bugs. The pvp room wasn't suppose to work once the event is over, the proper action was to page a gm and report it. Hz going down and working the rooms to get an extra chance at items after the event had ended was clearly abusing/exploiting a bug and the hz that did it are responsible for that choice. However this is nothing new with Hz, cant tell you how many times Hz has been caught exploiting bugs by good honest folk.

Calling this an exploit is a streeeeetch even for you candy bars. I've never called the cops (paged a GM) in my entire UO career. You want us to page a GM and tell them they left the gauntlet open? lol...

*fixes glasses and speaks in a nerdy voice* "hey guys you uhhh left gauntlet open for an extra half hour"

Man. you guys will find anything to complain about. You had 2 weeks to try and take it from us but def complain about that 30 minutes lol. I'm a true UO veteran much like many people reading this thread. I've seen some crazy exploits and plain cheating in my years. This is not hte same thing.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

What is the big deal we got 2 extra garbs to go with the 60 others we got
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Mr Straitions likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Ajani wrote:What is the big deal we got 2 extra garbs to go with the 60 others we got
I thought we got 3 extra to go along with the other 80? XD
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Ajani wrote:What is the big deal we got 2 extra garbs to go with the 60 others we got
I thought we got 3 extra to go along with the other 80? XD
I was onyl talking about the ones that Hz got not nWo bud

Casting is shit
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Its easy... Tycho jailling everybody without hz tag, extra time in pvp area without gate acess.

Are You really thinking in New players? Lol

We need stop talk in forum. We can stop play and wait close doors.
Tagima likes this.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

I think all garbs of hz members must be deleted. It's a bug abuse or staff favouring.
G b r L and Grifo like this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

lol. well i was jailed many times. At least 4 I think. I forget. So you can't say Hz wasn't jailed too.

Didn't someone determine Tycho was a KVG member recently anyway?
LEAD likes this.
BCrowly

Post by BCrowly »

Tagima wrote:I think all garbs of hz members must be deleted. It's a bug abuse or staff favouring.
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaah

For me its fine, didn't get a shit anyway.
Vitek- and Skrillex like this.
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

Tagima wrote:I think all garbs of hz members must be deleted. It's a bug abuse or staff favouring.
delete all garbs.. try again next year.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

I jus went a bought a brand new case of tissues...so if any cry babies need some.PM me
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

I have many screenshots of Duque with 3 accounts (archer, mage and stealther) in pvp area, but zero punishes for multi account.

Mb with 2+ accounts too.

Report dont works for hzs. Gm ignored PMs all time.

Maybe anyone forget see lol