Denounce: Staff favoring [H.Z] again.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Grifo

Re: Denounce: Staff favoring [H.Z] again.

Post by Grifo »

AN CORP
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Pain Spike
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

Waiting for staff annoucement............ Maybe I will stay here waiting forever.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Stay here for a while... and listen.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

Bad Religion wrote:Pain Spike
knight of compassion =)
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Cunnana wrote:Waiting for staff annoucement............ Maybe I will stay here waiting forever.
The Silvertiger wrote:
Grifo wrote:95 replies, ZERO reply of staff members because dont have apologizes to corruption.
Tycho replied and made many many post edits.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
DG

Post by DG »

:)
Attachments
6ba09f978fd4a35a.jpg
6ba09f978fd4a35a.jpg (52.76 KiB) Viewed 3626 times
Tagima and Duque like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Confirmed
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

An Corp, in vas mani.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Grifo wrote:An Corp, in vas mani.
Preference to hz title
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Vitek- likes this.
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

Come on, guys! Multi accouting is legal as long as your characters are not facing the exactly same direction while using a fancy dress, everybody knows that.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

does no-one think that 1 guild monopolizing the spawn is a bit of a bigger issue than the spawn staying open for an extra 30 mins?

i mean that whole area is basically just for Hz, but that's your problem, fk pvp lol

this is why i will always argue against the best drops being in the pvp area, and why the pvp area is not really a pvp area. it's just Hz's farm.

why do you even bother going there? just ignore them, they're winning team joiners with a monopoly. join them if you're that bothered.

uo pvp is broken, it has always been broken. just have more people. once the scales are tipped you have an unbeatable monopoly and that's it gg. you guys think you like pvp, but i think you just like free items.

and then you have the cheek to ask people to change the game to accommodate you lol :lol:
just ignore pvpers.. it's really that simple. let them have their free items, it really doesn't matter. they dont interact with the rest of the player base anyway

they dont trade, they dont chat, they dont do anything but hoard money and be dicks. fuck em, leave em alone in fel lol. they're not playing the same game as everyone else. their game sux lol

see there's supposed to be a competition, and rewards for the competition. but there isn't is there?
it's just a monopoly and free items. i'd go for it myself, but i really dont need the items, and the people are just... not good lol. you could pay me to hang out with them and i still wouldn't do it - case and point.

pvp to me is like, 3 guys attackin, you flashbang the fucks, stab the first guy, steal his gun, headshot the other 2, then commence teabagging.
there's no class to uo pvp, it's just spam of an OP build and get more people.
Last edited by Calvin on November 28th, 2018, 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Calvin wrote:does no-one think that 1 guild monopolizing the spawn is a bit of a bigger issue than the spawn staying open for an extra 30 mins?

i mean that whole area is basically just for Hz, but that's your problem, fk pvp lol

this is why i will always argue against the best drops being in the pvp area, and why the pvp area is not really a pvp area. it's just Hz's farm.

why do you even bother going there? just ignore them, they're winning team joiners with a monopoly. join them if you're that bothered.

uo pvp is broken, it has always been broken. just have more people. once the scales are tipped you have an unbeatable monopoly and that's it gg. you guys think you like pvp, but i think you just like free items.
Youre an idiot. If you actually pvped you would know that we(kvg req loop) held it for most of the first week and a lot of the second week. In the late night early mornings China shit on everyone and barely lost a fight. Hz had a lot of hours there the second week but all it took was 4 people logging in and killing them to take it most of the time.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Bad Religion wrote:
Calvin wrote:does no-one think that 1 guild monopolizing the spawn is a bit of a bigger issue than the spawn staying open for an extra 30 mins?

Youre an idiot. If you actually pvped you would know that we(kvg req loop) held it for most of the first week and a lot of the second week. In the late night early mornings China shit on everyone and barely lost a fight. Hz had a lot of hours there the second week but all it took was 4 people logging in and killing them to take it most of the time.
well then do that and stop complaining.

fix the crashes... fix ur client -_-

is GM whining necessary for pvp?