Denounce: Staff favoring [H.Z] again.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Calvin

Re: Denounce: Staff favoring [H.Z] again.

Post by Calvin »

"my game crashed! fix it!"
"i wanna make bigger checks!"
"the spawn stayed open for 30 mins extra!"
"i didn't get a garb!"
"i got jailed when i was afk farming!"
"staff are biased and corrupt!"

listen to yourselves. at the end of the day, no-one is making you play here, and no-one is making any money from this server.

even the spawn stayed open one should be: "I MISSED the spawn staying open for 30 mins extra"
it's always just people bitching about sucking

-----

"my game crashed! fix it!" - fix your client and PC.
"i wanna make bigger checks!" - no, play within the rules of the game.
"the spawn stayed open for 30 mins extra!" - tough shit, people miss things sometimes.
"i didn't get a garb!" - not everyone does, try again next year.
"i got jailed when i was afk farming!" - then dont afk farm.
"staff are biased and corrupt!" - no, just you suck, just because you lost does not mean god is against you, there are other possible reasons for why you might have lost, besides divine fucking intervention.

im gonna pull the fuckin divine intervention card more often in real life.
"why were you late today?"
"divine intervention mate"
alllex, Lomita and Vitek- like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

See signature
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Jennifer-Anne likes this.
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

Bad Religion wrote:
Calvin wrote:does no-one think that 1 guild monopolizing the spawn is a bit of a bigger issue than the spawn staying open for an extra 30 mins?

i mean that whole area is basically just for Hz, but that's your problem, fk pvp lol

this is why i will always argue against the best drops being in the pvp area, and why the pvp area is not really a pvp area. it's just Hz's farm.

why do you even bother going there? just ignore them, they're winning team joiners with a monopoly. join them if you're that bothered.

uo pvp is broken, it has always been broken. just have more people. once the scales are tipped you have an unbeatable monopoly and that's it gg. you guys think you like pvp, but i think you just like free items.
Youre an idiot. If you actually pvped you would know that we(kvg req loop) held it for most of the first week and a lot of the second week. In the late night early mornings China shit on everyone and barely lost a fight. Hz had a lot of hours there the second week but all it took was 4 people logging in and killing them to take it most of the time.

It's impossible to discuss pvp with someone that don't know about and/or don't do pvp
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Cunnana wrote:It's impossible to discuss pvp with someone that don't know about and/or don't do pvp
The same can be said about past and current (?) Staff members that have never played on OSI but will tell you how skills/mechanics work.

It kinda makes ya wonder if "nottheking" didn't become a Staff member

nottheking .............
.....-..jpg
.....-..jpg (13.29 KiB) Viewed 3716 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you could say the same thing about players telling the gms stuff
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote:you could say the same thing about players telling the gms stuff
Very true hence the "nottheking" reference
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:
Calvin wrote:you could say the same thing about players telling the gms stuff
Very true hence the "nottheking" reference
You could take that discussion quote and apply it to when talking about ntk. :P

Seriously, very few people are left who know or remember who he was or what he did.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Bama likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

go on i missed this one, tell me a story :P
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

The Silvertiger wrote: You could take that discussion quote and apply it to when talking about ntk. :P

Seriously, very few people are left who know or remember who he was or what he did.
Three words
Powder of Fortification
.....-..jpg
.....-..jpg (13.29 KiB) Viewed 3694 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

for the record i haven't played on OSI for like 15 years, i have no clue what the game is like on there these days.

but i do know the original team is long gone, and i played it when they were in charge - when it was awesome and popular, and the same for this server.

i think this server probably has better rules tbh. this is like league of legends - made by fans. the other server is like dota2 made by the company but sold out to new management.

do you know what the most popular wow server was?
https://kotaku.com/blizzard-says-they-h ... 1773089312
a remake of the old skool version

"but Nostalrius was particularly popular because it ran a “vanilla” version of the popular MMORPG—specifically, version 1.12, which was the last update before World of Warcraft’s first expansion, The Burning Crusade."

in my opinion, the staff have done a great job cherry picking what to add and what to leave off on. plus they added some awesome original content.

i think there are a few issues, but it's all part of the game, and the system they use works for how people play. the main problem is just a lack of population, but they can totally address that.

there's a market for free old skool mmos these days. but they would need some kinda advertisement, and to prepare a proper bundle so it's easy to install
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote:for the record i haven't played on OSI for like 15 years, i have no clue what the game is like on there these days.

but i do know the original team is long gone, and i played it when they were in charge - when it was awesome and popular, and the same for this server.

i think this server probably has better rules tbh. this is like league of legends - made by fans. the other server is like dota2 made by the company but sold out to new management
So 15 years ago is like 2003 right?

So if I tell you that on OSI the Dyrads in the Twisted Weald do not disrobe male players on sight like they do on Demise
On OSI they only disrobe male players if those player attack the dryad.

Same with dryads calming players. On OSI dryads only calm the player if the player or the player's pet or summon is engaged in battle. On Demise if you are in their line of sight they calm you
(Both examples were reported as bugs and ignored)

You really can't tell me I am wrong since this is a mob an area an expansion a mechanic you never experienced on OSI because you left during AoS and this is ML with SE in between

Now NTK would tell me no that is not how it works It works exactly as it does on Demise. He would quote the RUN/UO code and tell me how he interpreted the OSI patch notes He would tell me he is right and I am wrong even though he never experienced any of that on OSI
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i'd just argue it's better like that.. or i would say its not a big deal and i dont really care... BUT i actually remember dying there a lot at one point... i dont go the swamp one much now, but it's okay cos travesty is a lot easier for me.

the point is it does make the area a lot harder. whether that is better or worse, idk... or care rly :D

i dont really mind what they add cos i play for the old content. but all the new content is also new content to me. so it's all good either way. i dont want them to ruin the old content tho.

that's the difficulty, finding a balance between adding the new stuff, and maintaining the old stuff. cos people play for both reasons. it's not like OSI for that fact really
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Calvin wrote:i'd just argue
That is fine but here is the problem

He would do that shit during a time when Demise was the test server for all the other servers that got their code from RUN/UO when PSZ wanted things fixed to match OSI

Demise was a different place when PSZ ran it (both good and bad)
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

when i started i paged a GM to make an anvil by a mountain for me ;D

he logged tamer instead and took me to get a fire beetle ^.^
my crafter still rides this beetle :D