Denounce: Staff favoring [H.Z] again.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
G b r L

Re: Denounce: Staff favoring HZ again.

Post by G b r L »

Alvin wrote:
Grifo wrote:[...]
Mb with 2+ accounts too.
[...]
MB wrote:Gungle George can only res pets and cast mind blasts, I think even you can handle him Grifo.
MB wrote:Where's the two characters in combat?
You used macro to remove people's buffs with a talisman on your stealther.

Holy moly... We have a liar here, congratulations MB here take your prize :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse: :beathorse:
hrs024 likes this.
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

You guys go through this same shit about Hz every year lol jeez
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

You guys are failing to see the simple truth here. It's illegal to use two characters in combat at the same time.

It is not illegal to use one character then alt tab to the next.

Let me break it down even further.

Scenarioone: You're pvping. You die. (fucking bullshit i know). You log out and alt tab to another client and start pvping. this is legal.

Scenario two: you're running a macro to fight a monster while SIMULTANEOUSLY pvping on another character. Illegal.

To recap. Using Gungle to mindblast someone, rez, and use a trinket then alt tabbing to pvp not illegal. Show some proof of both characters in combat at the same time and we will have a completely different conversation.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Mr Straitions wrote:You guys are failing to see the simple truth here. It's illegal to use two characters in combat at the same time.

Scenarioone: You're pvping. You die. (fucking bullshit i know). You log out and alt tab to another client and start pvping. this is legal.

Scenario two: you're running a macro to fight a monster while SIMULTANEOUSLY pvping on another character. Illegal.

To recap. Using Gungle to mindblast someone, rez, and use a trinket then alt tabbing to pvp not illegal. Show some proof of both characters in combat at the same time and we will have a completely different conversation.
By this logic I should be allowed to fireball a boss on one character, stop, switch characters and fireball on that one and repeat. Both characters aren't in combat at the same time so what's the problem? It's the same thing as sending a stealther to ward removal and switch to another character to do something else in the same fight.
Les Stroud

Post by Les Stroud »

Well dang I got account banned for having two afk chars in fel, not moving, no macro running, no combat
G b r L and Grifo like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bad Religion wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:You guys are failing to see the simple truth here. It's illegal to use two characters in combat at the same time.

By this logic I should be allowed to fireball a boss on one character, stop, switch characters and fireball on that one and repeat. Both characters aren't in combat at the same time so what's the problem? It's the same thing as sending a stealther to ward removal and switch to another character to do something else in the same fight.
what your saying isnt illegal
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Ajani wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:

Having character a fb a boss down to half hp and then switching to your other character to fireball it down the rest of the way getting looting rights on both, is illegal.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bad Religion wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:

Having character a fb a boss down to half hp and then switching to your other character to fireball it down the rest of the way getting looting rights on both, is illegal.
How is it illegal? are both in combat at the same time? no please point this rule to me
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Ajani wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
Ajani wrote: what your saying isnt illegal

How is it illegal? are both in combat at the same time? no please point this rule to me
I mean, if you have two archers hitting a boss and they never AI the boss at the exactly the same time(not swinging in sync) then wouldnt you still consider that illegal and dual clienting?
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bad Religion wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:

I mean, if you have two archers hitting a boss and they never AI the boss at the exactly the same time(not swinging in sync) then wouldnt you still consider that illegal and dual clienting?
They are both attacking the same boss, What you said was 1 char attacks the boss then stops and the other char is attacking the boss and then stops

Casting is shit
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

I mean it's fucking black and white:
Multi-clienting

Do not use multiple clients in combat. This is defined as the use of one or more extra clients that provide you with an advantage in combat.

Do not be involved in combat in two different locations with two different clients.

Alternate characters may be kept close, unautomated, for resurrection.

"ONE OR MORE CLIENTS THAT PROVIDE YOU WITH AN ADVANTAGE IN COMBAT"
Like stealthing in and ward removaling on one character right before you start attacking on another one. Neither were there for "just resing"
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Ajani wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
Ajani wrote: How is it illegal? are both in combat at the same time? no please point this rule to me
They are both attacking the same boss, What you said was 1 char attacks the boss then stops and the other char is attacking the boss and then stops
just because the time in between fireballs is greater, doesnt mean it's not the same exact thing.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

LEAD wrote:What if Hz did page..it jus took a few minutes to open the page..so they kept goin...
like i said, i dont personally give a fuck i was just explaining since u asked. On another note i remember u from when u was kvg, u seem to be less of a gloating cunt back than, looks like hz changed you.
LEAD

Post by LEAD »

Not gloatin bud..jus theres always somone complaining about somthin..i jus stick my 2 cents in from time to time..if the roles were reversed you guys wouldnt have said anything at all... woukd have rode the wave till it ended.. thats jus how it goes..
Mister Pink

Post by Mister Pink »

Good thing Alvin caught it then huh. IF "the guild that shall not be named" has a staff member in their guild, as everyone suspects, and they knew about it then this is the kind of horseshit people are complaining about. It's more of an integrity issue than anything else. I'll give it the benefit of the doubt all of staff didn't know, but given the constant exploit and grey area tactics of "the guild that shall not be named" I wouldn't be shocked if (the suspected staff member) did know and didn't say anything until their hand was called. We all just want to play by the same rules. That's fair right?
Last edited by Mister Pink on November 5th, 2018, 10:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
G b r L and Bad Religion like this.