Denounce: Staff favoring [H.Z] again.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Mister Pink

Re: Denounce: Staff favoring mystical llama herders again.

Post by Mister Pink »

SOCIALJUSTICEWARRIOR wrote:worst staff ever
You're just salty you got banned hrs024
SOCIALJUSTICEWARRIOR

Post by SOCIALJUSTICEWARRIOR »

Mister Pink wrote:
SOCIALJUSTICEWARRIOR wrote:worst staff ever
You're just salty you got banned hrs024
i been saying that before i got banned
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Maloskies wrote:mystical llama herders
they are taking over the forums, the true enemy of demise has shown its self.
Alvin likes this.
JlM

Post by JlM »

Tycho wrote:Lest we give anyone (not so) bright ideas;
Legacy wrote:...Alternating fireballs on multiple characters, as long as it's not the same exact time, is not simultaneous combat, and therefore not breaking the rules...
This is VERY against the rules. It is a bannable action.

Multiclienting is defined as such in the Shard Rules:
"Do not use multiple clients in combat. This is defined as the use of one or more extra clients that provide you with an advantage in combat.

Do not be involved in combat in two different locations with two different clients."
In the future could you turn off the spawner when you do a afk check. That way we arnt running past a huge group of mobs and dieing. Its like coming into a harrower and telling everyone to run past all the tentacles to the other side of the room to prove they arnt afk.
LEAD likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Legacy wrote:...Alternating fireballs on multiple characters, as long as it's not the same exact time, is not simultaneous combat, and therefore not breaking the rules...

"Do not use multiple clients in combat. This is defined as the use of one or more extra clients that provide you with an advantage in combat.

Do not be involved in combat in two different locations with two different clients."
Then ressing ppl when fighting on the other char in same area is advantage in combat isnt it? Or doing anything else in Same area that helps ur pvp.

Now can we have info what is same area ;))

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:

Then ressing ppl when fighting on the other char in same area is advantage in combat isnt it? Or doing anything else in Same area that helps ur pvp.

Shit i wish that was the worst of it, i cant tell u how many times iv had to kill all 4 of mb and files accounts in field fights cause they log on a different char soon as we kill one of them. Its not very fair to pvp but seems like alot of people doing it so im working on setting up my archer and mage on different accounts now.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

So based on what tycho said, mb using two character to fight (althought not at the exact same second) is against the rules because its against the same people/mobs at the same location and at close enough times.

get fucked I win
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Shallan wrote:

ressing people is allowed because it specifically lists that as the ONLY reason for having a 2nd character anywhere near a combat situation. If that character does anything else it is breaking the rules.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

After death, swapping to another character leaving the other dead and unautomated (potentially logged out as well given situational circumstances) isn't breaking any rules..

I have 5 fully suited/skilled pvp characters, all of which I have and will continue to switch to in situations where I can't be ressed back up in order to get back into fights, just as noticeably MB, Alvin, Malo, Vander Nars and plenty of others do and will continue to do.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:After death, swapping to another character leaving the other dead and unautomated (potentially logged out as well given situational circumstances) isn't breaking any rules..

I have 5 fully suited/skilled pvp characters, all of which I have and will continue to switch to in situations where I can't be ressed back up in order to get back into fights, just as noticeably MB, Alvin, Malo, Vander Nars and plenty of others do and will continue to do.
ur retarded, i just said im moving chars to other accounts so i can do that. So that means I havent been doing that up to this point. Also why do u have 5 accounts when the max is 4?
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Bad Religion wrote:
Shallan wrote:

ressing people is allowed because it specifically lists that as the ONLY reason for having a 2nd character anywhere near a combat situation. If that character does anything else it is breaking the rules.
But it gives u advaantage isnt it? If u choke fight the enemys dont need to spend time and mana for ress etc.

Clear advantage to me and grey area. Staff could look specyfity into it and decide once and for all.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Vander Nars wrote:
Anthony File wrote:After death, swapping to another character leaving the other dead and unautomated (potentially logged out as well given situational circumstances) isn't breaking any rules..

ur retarded, i just said im moving chars to other accounts so i can do that. So that means I havent been doing that up to this point. Also why do u have 5 accounts when the max is 4?
Maybe there shouldn't be so many Southern Nar's running around all over the place and dying, and not once did I say accounts. I have 5 suited pvp characters, one character on it's own account and 2/2 on another two accounts.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

Maybe there shouldn't be so many Southern Nar's running around all over the place and dying, and not once did I say accounts. I have 5 suited pvp characters, one character on it's own account and 2/2 on another two accounts.
I mean just cause ur too stupid to tell the different between my vander and josh's vander doesn't mean Iv been jumping on extra accounts to get an advantage.
Duque

Post by Duque »

Grifo wrote:I have many screenshots of Duque with 3 accounts (archer, mage and stealther) in pvp area, but zero punishes for multi account.

Mb with 2+ accounts too.

Report dont works for mystical llama herders. Gm ignored PMs all time.

Maybe anyone forget see lol
what are you saying xdddd me with 3 account in pvp area?

First of all in my opinion you could have more player in the area if not involved in combat at the same time....but.....

Please show here the pics and tell me when i have had more than one player there......is easy to be a liar.
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Anthony File wrote:[...]
Bad example. I play two mages, both are on the same account.
Duque wrote:[...]

what are you saying xdddd me with 3 account in pvp area?
Not sure about the pvp area, I ve seen your multiple characters escaping form Tycho on the Clawser area (first spawner, then archer ).
Last edited by Alvin on November 6th, 2018, 7:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert