Denounce: Staff favoring [H.Z] again.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Anthony File

Re: Denounce: Staff favoring mystical llama herders again.

Post by Anthony File »

Alvin wrote:
Anthony File wrote:[...]
I have 5 fully suited/skilled pvp characters, all of which I have and will continue to switch to in situations where I can't be ressed back up in order to get back into fights, just as noticeably MB, Alvin, Malo, Vander Nars and plenty of others do and will continue to do.
Bad example. I play two mages, both are on the same account.
Dying and switching to Glen/Lucy doesn't count?

Also, while we're crying about rule breaking. Let's talk about all of your accounts/houses shall we Alvin?
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Anthony File wrote:
Alvin wrote:[...]

Also, while we're crying about rule breaking. Let's talk about all of your accounts/houses shall we Alvin?
I have nothing to hide, If any staff member wishes to check it out - he is welcome to do it.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Duque

Post by Duque »

Alvin wrote:
I have 5 fully suited/skilled pvp characters, all of which I have and will continue to switch to in situations where I can't be ressed back up in order to get back into fights, just as noticeably MB, Alvin, Malo, Vander Nars and plenty of others do and will continue to do.
Duque wrote:[...]

what are you saying xdddd me with 3 account in pvp area?
Not sure about the pvp area, I ve seen your multiple characters escaping form Tycho on the Clawser area (first spawner, then archer ).
Well look thats true no need of photo....i didn't notice i had two there until the gm start the checking my fault no drama but its true.....so yes at that time i should be jailed

I also get jailed the archer last days of the event for non attend gm checking downstairs under gavedigger's area...after killing the boss i left the player downstair and unattended due to fights in pvp area....fair jailed

but still waiting my photo with 3 accounts in pvp area please.

P.D. i am the first one to recognize my fails....i have been jailed for breaking the rules sometimes i am sure i will be jailed in the future for breaking the rules unintentionally.....but i am proud to afirm that i could be one of the most fair guy you could find in this server.
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
Duque

Post by Duque »

also is funny to be accused of multiaccount by Grifo xddd....by Grifo....amazing!!!!
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
ortiz, Vitek- and Bama like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Anthony File wrote:
Alvin wrote:

you been dying to alvin stealther lately? neither of them chars are setup for pvp.....
Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

Duque wrote:
Grifo wrote:I have many screenshots of Duque with 3 accounts (archer, mage and stealther) in pvp area, but zero punishes for multi account.

Mb with 2+ accounts too.

Report dont works for mystical llama herders. Gm ignored PMs all time.

Maybe anyone forget see lol
what are you saying xdddd me with 3 account in pvp area?

First of all in my opinion you could have more player in the area if not involved in combat at the same time....but.....

Please show here the pics and tell me when i have had more than one player there......is easy to be a liar.

I never saw duque making multiaccounting, no point on acuse him
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Duque likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

95 replies, ZERO reply of staff members because dont have apologizes to corruption.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

You guys who have all of your characters on one account are very bad at planning.

One or more pvpers on each of 3 accounts. One or more pvmers on each of 3 accounts. Last account gets your protector/vet and mule/bank sitters/crafters characters. That way everyone gets protected and can easily switch them around.

It's not rocket surgery.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
LEAD and Duque like this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

duque dont lie hz never gets jailed
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Duque likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Skrillex wrote:i saw mystical llama herders doing:

blocking ghost with e-fields
multiaccounting
keep making pvp área after the event finished

i have multiple screenshots about that.

any gm Will do something? i doubt it
I have screenshots of mystical llama herders in jail.

Also, I see you tycho!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Grifo wrote:95 replies, ZERO reply of staff members because dont have apologizes to corruption.
Tycho replied and made many many post edits.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Shallan wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
Shallan wrote: Then ressing ppl when fighting on the other char in same area is advantage in combat isnt it? Or doing anything else in Same area that helps ur pvp.

Now can we have info what is same area ;))
ressing people is allowed because it specifically lists that as the ONLY reason for having a 2nd character anywhere near a combat situation. If that character does anything else it is breaking the rules.
But it gives u advaantage isnt it? If u choke fight the enemys dont need to spend time and mana for ress etc.

Clear advantage to me and grey area. Staff could look specyfity into it and decide once and for all.
Can we have claryfication on this??
One char fighting and one ressing. Not self ressing eg. Dead spawner on spawn.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

LUDENS wrote:You guys go through this same shit about mystical llama herders every year lol jeez

LMAO My post originally said "You guys go through this same shit about H.z. every year lol jeez" who changed it?!?!?!
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

LEAD likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Whats wrong with using the wandering healers that are throughout the world? Aswell as all the houses that have the ankhs that are all over the place? I mean I know they arent helpful in the htown pvp area, but isnt there a healer down there aswell?
Discord: Amish#1299
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Amish Hammer wrote:Whats wrong with using the wandering healers that are throughout the world? Aswell as all the houses that have the ankhs that are all over the place? I mean I know they arent helpful in the htown pvp area, but isnt there a healer down there aswell?
Ankh
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069