Denounce: Staff favoring [H.Z] again.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Ajani

Re: Denounce: Staff favoring mystical llama herders again.

Post by Ajani »

Hz2.jpg
Hz2.jpg (37.78 KiB) Viewed 4408 times
Hz.png
Hz.png (187 KiB) Viewed 4408 times
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Mr Straitions wrote:You guys who have all of your characters on one account are very bad at planning.

One or more pvpers on each of 3 accounts. One or more pvmers on each of 3 accounts. Last account gets your protector/vet and mule/bank sitters/crafters characters. That way everyone gets protected and can easily switch them around.

It's not rocket surgery.
I come from osi where people only use 1 account in pvp, I had already started setting up all my chars on a single account before I realized that H.....Z..... was trash and uses 4 accounts in every fight to get an advantage in pvp.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Vander Nars wrote:
Mr Straitions wrote:You guys who have all of your characters on one account are very bad at planning.

One or more pvpers on each of 3 accounts. One or more pvmers on each of 3 accounts. Last account gets your protector/vet and mule/bank sitters/crafters characters. That way everyone gets protected and can easily switch them around.

It's not rocket surgery.
I come from osi where people only use 1 account in pvp, I had already started setting up all my chars on a single account before I realized that H.....Z..... was trash and uses 4 accounts in every fight to get an advantage in pvp.
You come from OSI and didn't realize the game evolves over time. Which i realize is a foreign concept to your monkey brain.

Shit changes bro. Adapt or sit on a forum and belly ache about it.

This kind of converastion happens all the time. Just because UO in 2018 feels the tiniest bit different than what you remember from 2003 doesn't mean someone is cheating. Why should we stop what we're doing, change back to the old ways, and devolve the game just so it's how you remember it from your childhood?
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Ajani likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Mr Straitions wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:

It's not rocket surgery.
You come from OSI and didn't realize the game evolves over time. Which i realize is a foreign concept to your monkey brain.

Shit changes bro. Adapt or sit on a forum and belly ache about it.

This kind of converastion happens all the time. Just because UO in 2018 feels the tiniest bit different than what you remember from 2003 doesn't mean someone is cheating. Why should we stop what we're doing, change back to the old ways, and devolve the game just so it's how you remember it from your childhood?
I guess reading comprehension goes out the window when u join H......Z..... cause just a few post back I said im setting up my accounts now so that I can do the same thing. Also id like to point out i played osi all the way to 2013 and it was still the norm to only have 1 account, id imagine thats still the norm on osi, the game didnt evolve its just shit players on free shards abusing the extra accounts they allow you to have.
Legacy

Post by Legacy »

Tycho wrote:Lest we give anyone (not so) bright ideas;
Legacy wrote:...Alternating fireballs on multiple characters, as long as it's not the same exact time, is not simultaneous combat, and therefore not breaking the rules...
This is VERY against the rules. It is a bannable action.

Multiclienting is defined as such in the Shard Rules:
"Do not use multiple clients in combat. This is defined as the use of one or more extra clients that provide you with an advantage in combat.

Do not be involved in combat in two different locations with two different clients."
Of course it's against the rules. And that's precisely the point.
Lucifall
Bad Religion likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

So ban mb?
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

Demise ..... pffff
"Hz" Win ? Yes ....
Play alone.
Conspiracy's Revealed

Post by Conspiracy's Revealed »

want to know the list of gms and their players? hit me up ;)
G b r L

Post by G b r L »

Conspiracy's Revealed wrote:want to know the list of gms and their players? hit me up ;)
tell me more about that ... :shock: :shock:
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Conspiracy's Revealed wrote:want to know the list of gms and their players? hit me up ;)
you dont know who is who or you would post them hrs
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

Any serious decision from staff about this? If not, when will be next hz recrutation?

Why we can't write hzzzz on forums? :beathorse:
LendariuM

Post by LendariuM »

Game over guys :)
:D :D :D
Tagima likes this.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

LendariuM wrote:Game over guys :)
+1
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Grifo wrote: Image
What client are you using
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Grifo likes this.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Bama wrote:
What client are you using
"Welcome Glen"

I belive thats my screenshot. Its an old client with graphics modified by my brother, Pirate.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert