GM's I say...

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
TheUnknown0617

GM's I say...

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

Since these kids cant act right or appreciate anything, how about no event for xmas and everyone just gets coal? :popcorn:
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Made In Quebec

Re: GM's I say...

Post by Made In Quebec »

Savage as *&?%
TheUnknown0617 likes this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:Since these kids cant act right or appreciate anything, how about no event for xmas and everyone just gets coal? :popcorn:
I believe this is fair
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
TheUnknown0617 likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I say no more op usable items. just make the events drop deco stuff only. That way most people would have no point for afk farming for a trinket or garb, just for deco that everyone else will be getting.
Discord: Amish#1299
DG likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

then what would be the point in event attending? a lot of people only pvm for pvp items
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

I'm fine with op items dropping BUT i believe they should have an increased drop rate, and that trivial things like deco should be rare, i think super cool, super rare deco is way better than super rare/expensive usable items. we in the pvp world complain that there isnt anyone in brit or no pvp etc but when we have all these new guys coming in and they see this garb(200kkish) + trinket (150kk) + orny (100kk) + 5mod armor(100-300kk) + nice ring(25-100kk) + nice scrapper(5-100kk) ((580-950kk)) to really compete with the guys that have been here for years, it discourages them to try and pvp with noob gear because they will get completely wrecked almost every time or ganked etc...
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
alllex

Post by alllex »

Best server ever ! Fuck every shit talker! They Will quit and Come back ! Been on this server from the start and i enjoy all of it !
pumpkin.
SOCIALJUSTICEWARRIOR

Post by SOCIALJUSTICEWARRIOR »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:I'm fine with op items dropping BUT i believe they should have an increased drop rate, and that trivial things like deco should be rare, i think super cool, super rare deco is way better than super rare/expensive usable items. we in the pvp world complain that there isnt anyone in brit or no pvp etc but when we have all these new guys coming in and they see this garb(200kkish) + trinket (150kk) + orny (100kk) + 5mod armor(100-300kk) + nice ring(25-100kk) + nice scrapper(5-100kk) ((580-950kk)) to really compete with the guys that have been here for years, it discourages them to try and pvp with noob gear because they will get completely wrecked almost every time or ganked etc...
i made 1b my first 6 months on the server. it is not hard to become wealthy here. you just need to be lucky as fuck or spend 10 hours a day playing.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bad Religion wrote:then what would be the point in event attending? a lot of people only pvm for pvp items
That's a crappy attitude. That's the same reason Anthony efields ghosts... think about that. No longer playing the game for fun [pvping or pvming] just for pixels.

I suggest trash canning your items and restarting. I'm not saying that because I dislike you in anyway, just because you have lost the joy of playing the game.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Frasier and Amish Hammer like this.