Inflation and 125 item count (gold)

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Loler

Re: Inflation and 125 item count (gold)

Post by Loler »

Ornies are selling for over 100kk can no longer use them as easy currency. I've lost trades because of the current gold system and not being able to agree on a system to trade over 120kk.

Even making the max check u can make from bank 5kk would be better cause you can trade for up to 740kk Highest item i've ever seen sold on here was for about 700kk so not changing anything except being able to make 5kk checks in bank would help alot. However if you are going to go that far its easier to just make it so u can make infinitely large checks with vendor and increase the vendor limit from 100kk to 1 billion. Items are already selling for over 100kk its about time to make trading easier on the community to prevent scamming with 100 checks many of them being under 1kk when they are supposed to be 1kk. Large checks means u can trade 1 single check for 250kk and its just 1 check instead 2-3 big arties + gold then trying to rebuy your arti which sometimes the person would rather keep the then gold but they dont tell you that before the trade and refuse to sell your item back to you even though you agreed on that to begin with. Then you are stuck looking for another orny/ari/sash which if none are being sold you get cucked.

You are literally just playing devils advocate like you always do as this literally does no harm into the game and is just a QoL change that has been asked for longer then I've been on the server. Its not my fault u are poor and dont see a need for this.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you'd need to have a bank box with 100x1kk checks in it to buy a 100kk check
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Loler wrote:Its not my fault u are poor and dont see a need for this.
it's not my fault you automated the game to play itself 24/7 and hence cant play by the same rules as everyone else...

imagine i hack my character on WoW to deal 1,000,000,000 damage, so i start asking the GMs to up all the monsters HP. the entitlement...

(see that's a straw man)
but you get the point. it's bad enough that you make items elitist and un-buyable in the first place.

yeah lets have a game where the entry level is having to script bots 24/7, that'll be great! for about 5 fucking people, who will then get bored at the lack of population.

you cheated, you broke the game, stop expecting other people to compensate for it.
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

As I have said before,

Keep in mind it has been applied to Hybrid, and used for years.

No one ever said they had a problem managing their bank accounts with bigger checks

They even gave us a new balance

Balance: gives the total amount of gp in bank

Total balance (iirc): gives you the total amount of checks + gp's

At first they introduced it as a vet reward for old accounts, but eventually everyone could do it

And trades have been greatly simplified.

The bot thing is another issue, it's another battle, that will be hard to finish.

But this check of gp trade thing, this can be won, this can be fixed, this can be better!
deathviper likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

My accounts have 0 marks for AFK farming so you can shove that shit right back up your ass. I have never been actioned for afk farming and have always been able to answer GM's when they pop on my screen. Hell I made 1.65+ billion from Htown alone all attended
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

fair point it's not impossible to have that much.. i suppose if i sold all the drops i got then i'd have a lot of gold as well, but that's not the point.

i think the balance and total balance idea is a good one. but that has nothing to do with the size of checks.

its not the idea of 10kk or 100kk checks that i object to, it's the idea of getting rid of 1kk checks.
any amount of money over 1kk will just be stored in a single check.

it kinda devalues it because it becomes just a number.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

and anyway, i don't hoard gold because i burn it. on things like runic crafting and deco.

i burn it because i don't need it, so who's really the poor one? ;)
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Calvin wrote: it kinda devalues it because it becomes just a number.
But that's exactly what it is right now...

It is just a number, but a number split in X times 1mil, instead of just one big one?

In the end, it's the same difference.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

it's a milestone... you're saying get rid of all the milestones....

you don't understand games....

add more milestones sure, but getting rid of them all.... pfft....

stackin checks is part of the fun. if you wanna stack bigger checks that is fine, but don't ruin everyone else's fun. there is a physical sensation of having to move that much money... it makes it feel valuable. aaarg stop messin lol

to be fair though, i have always been against modding unless it's professionally done. there's an art to games and fucking with a vanilla title is like drawing a smiley face on the mona lisa to me
jaasso likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

"I'll just fix this..."

*1 hour later*

Loler

Post by Loler »

Thats the thing they professionally changed the system already. Other servers including the sister server went a different route of just making bigger checks.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Loler

Post by Loler »

Also a million was a mile stone in OSI during renaissance. Its not a mile stone on here. I can make a sampire and go farm 5kk in a day Nekkid with just a soul seeker.
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

if youre gonna change something, allow bigger checks, would make sense with the way things are atm, everything else suggested here is a disgrace. now everyone just shut the fuck up and get in game or better yet get out of the house
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

No u
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass