Inflation and 125 item count (gold)

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
JlM

Inflation and 125 item count (gold)

Post by JlM »

Due to inflation (caused by the lack of staff intervention towards completely afk gold farmers) on a daily basis items valued over 125,000,000 are bought and sold. There is no reliable way to buy and sell items worth over 125 million as you can only hold 125 items. Could we get the ability to make bigger checks or the new banking system, or a real gold sink. Something.
coveiro likes this.
MB

Re: Inflation and 125 item count (gold)

Post by MB »

Trade 2 ornies and 100kk.
Buy back 2 ornies.
300kk traded.
JlM

Post by JlM »

MB wrote:Trade 2 ornies and 100kk.
Buy back 2 ornies.
300kk traded.
yep got it... there are plenty of work arounds.

still looking for a fix.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

gold sink, AND banning the afk farmers would be best. they should be pretty easy to find, just visit miasma every now and then for starters
Lomita and Valkyrie like this.
JlM

Post by JlM »

jaasso wrote:gold sink, AND banning the afk farmers would be best. they should be pretty easy to find, just visit miasma every now and then for starters
wisp dungeon and bloods from what I understand was the main areas. bad part with wisp dungeon banning them dosnt help, they can make a char to do it in a day.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Implement the new OSI gold system (account based, no cheques, trade via trade window), my house is filling up from all the billions.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Plus one on bigger checks.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
jaasso likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

Reetus wrote:Implement the new OSI gold system (account based, no cheques, trade via trade window)
please dont! might be ok in some games, sounds terrible when it comes to uo if you ask me
Lomita likes this.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

jaasso wrote:
Reetus wrote:Implement the new OSI gold system (account based, no cheques, trade via trade window)
please dont! might be ok in some games, sounds terrible when it comes to uo if you ask me
Certainly more convenient that preparing a bag with 100 x 1kk cheques in it.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

jaasso wrote:
why?
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

have any of you actually checked these areas over the last 3 months? People keeping bringing these places up, saying they need to check, but from what I can tell you havent been. They've basically been abandoned...They are AFK checking several times a day (me and forseti seem to be developing quite the rapport).

I see a GM every day at least once, often twice.

I also kept a loose list of the people I'd see almost 24/7, most of them (who I saw almost constantly in the spots I farmed) I havent seen since July when the crack downs began
Last edited by fluffhead321 on November 13th, 2018, 2:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
jaasso likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

Bad Religion wrote:
jaasso wrote:
why?
cant scam with smaller checks in a trade for example. also just fits this game better if you have to actually have things like checks, and not just play with arbitrary numbers
Last edited by jaasso on November 13th, 2018, 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

fluffhead321 wrote:have any of you actually checked these areas over the last 3 months? People keeping bring these places up, saying they need to check, but from what I can tell you havent been. They've basically been abandoned...They are AFK checking several times a day (me and forseti seem to be developing quite the rapport).

I see a GM every day at least once, often twice.

I also kept a loose list of the people I'd see almost 24/7, most of them (who I saw almost constantly in the spots I farmed) I havent seen since July when the crack downs began
yea havent been at miasma much lately tbh, but seen some sketchy stuff in there many times
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

jaasso wrote:
Bad Religion wrote:
jaasso wrote:
why?
cant scam with smaller checks in a trade for example
Good, most people sell large ticket items on vendors anyway, I would never sell/buy something for 100kk using checks that's retarded
hrs024 likes this.
jaasso

Post by jaasso »

ok