Casting Cus and Mortal

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bad Religion

Casting Cus and Mortal

Post by Bad Religion »

MB please:

Fix casting so it's not 3/10 for mage spells like on osi/every other server
Fix cu's so they have a loyalty/taming check like on osi/every other server
Fix mortal so there's a delay after being mortaled like on osi/every other server

It's really hard to explain to new players how anyone could have possibly thought these were correct/good ideas to keep in the game.
Thanks
The Silvertiger

Re: Casting Cus and Mortal

Post by The Silvertiger »

Cry
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek- likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

The Silvertiger wrote:Cry
asking for things that ruin pvp to be fixed is crying? make yourself not alive please.
alllex likes this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

play alone more because no one likes you
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I like him, hes my friend/coder/ fellow smartass
Discord: Amish#1299
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

stop hijacking my threads and stalking me on forums
hrs024 likes this.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Dude they're not gonna do it
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

Bad Religion wrote:stop hijacking my threads and stalking me on forums
that's all this loser does on this game.
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Bad Religion likes this.
The Silvertiger

If you're the only one posting and I'm looking at new posts that aren't trade forums, does that make it stalking? Thread is a repeat. Same thread different week. Your posts are the definition of insanity.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vitek- likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I dont pvp, but ill put my 2 cents in anyways. If they arent willing to do anything about the ghost characters that stealth up to the champs, i doubt they will be doing anything to change the way the pvp currently is. Unless its something game breaking that recently happened, I think they will just keep it the way it is. They cant please everyone sadly, if they fixed the stuff you wanted, then someone else will complain about liking it the way it was before. Its hard to win in these situations, so unless its like a major thing that lots of people agree on, i dont think anything will change.
Discord: Amish#1299
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Amish Hammer wrote:I dont pvp, but ill put my 2 cents in anyways. If they arent willing to do anything about the ghost characters that stealth up to the champs, i doubt they will be doing anything to change the way the pvp currently is. Unless its something game breaking that recently happened, I think they will just keep it the way it is. They cant please everyone sadly, if they fixed the stuff you wanted, then someone else will complain about liking it the way it was before. Its hard to win in these situations, so unless its like a major thing that lots of people agree on, i dont think anything will change.
these are broken mechanics that almost EVERYONE that pvps bitches about every single day and want fixed.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Vitek- wrote:Dude they're not gonna do it

Yah because retards that dont even pvp chime in with their bullshit so they think only a couple people want it changed, when in reality the majority of the pvpers we have left and a TON that quit because of this shit do.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

The Silvertiger wrote:
If you're the only one posting and I'm looking at new posts that aren't trade forums, does that make it stalking? Thread is a repeat. Same thread different week. Your posts are the definition of insanity.
yo shut the fuck up, you are the definition of an online stalker, im glad your on bad religions balls instead of mine. you need to tattoo a big L on your forehead
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
The Silvertiger

Catch a banhammer
Selling List & Vendor

Frasier

Post by Frasier »

Bad Religion wrote:[They think only a couple people want it changed, when in reality the majority of the pvpers we have left and a TON that quit because of this shit do.
Maybe you should get their voices out too?

There has been a lot of threads about fix issues.
I think, it would be very good to have a thread made by staff where they tell to players what they have planned to do/ what is coming during 2019 (in general in game).

Keeping the silence is not very good "marketing" for the players.

Have e great week everyone :coffee: