Account, chars, etc.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Selenosis

Account, chars, etc.

Post by Selenosis »

Hey there, it's been a while after I played here, then I tried to come back a year ago and continue my journey but couldn't really login into my account and decided that it's already removed, or smth and registered a new account (with the same name). But then friend of mine started playing again a few days ago and found that his account is active and all characters in place. So did some research and also found, that my characters are there too somehow, even though I couldn't restore my access to them. Emails dated in 2014 came from noreply@runuo.com and were referring to UOgamers.com, so URL seems to be changed and probably I missed some kind of a transfer if that was the case.

So the actual question - is there any way I can restore access to my existing characters instead of starting from the scratch? Raise a ticket with the details, or something like that? Thankie!

Here's some salt for you :salt:
Made In Quebec

Re: Account, chars, etc.

Post by Made In Quebec »

Was your account registered to an email?

If so, send a pm to an admin, like Eos, and give her the email address that your accounts were registered to, and see if more information is required.

Patience might be necessary, to achieve this task.
Selenosis

Re: Account, chars, etc.

Post by Selenosis »

I was requesting password change back then, so I assume it was. Thanks for the answer, will try that way!